Al-Futtaim wins key UAE hotel contracts
Dubai, March 11, 2013
Al-Futtaim Engineering, a multi-disciplinary engineering organisation operating across the UAE and Qatar, has signed multi-million dirham contracts with two UAE hotels as construction of new hospitality projects drive growth in the building products sector.
The contract will see the Al-Futtaim group company’s Building Products Division (BPD), supply Toto sanitary ware, faucets and accessories to the Waldorf Astoria Hotel on Palm Jumeriah in Dubai and the Southern Sun Hotel in Abu Dhabi.
Toto is the world’s largest manufacturer of luxury bathroom products, sanitary wares and fittings. Its products have previously been installed in major UAE projects including the Dubai Mall, Dubai Marina Mall and Hotel, Dubai Festival City, Dubai International Airport and Dubai Metro stations.
Commenting on the win, Wasim Haider, the general manager (BPD) said, "These prestigious contracts demonstrate strong confidence in Al-Futtaim Engineering’s reputation for quality products and excellent project management capabilities."
"Our expertise, years of experience and support from our principals, will enable our project teams to meet the highest levels of delivery standards," he added.
Headquartered in Dubai, Al-Futtaim Engineering’s BPD has previously successfully delivered hospitality projects including the Park Hyatt Hotel, Dusit Thani, Eastern Mangroves and Crowne Plaza in Abu Dhabi and Intercontinental Hotel, Radisson Royal, Conrad Hotel, Novotel and Pullman Hotel in Dubai.-TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- Monster Gulf to hold online career fair
- Bayt.com plans two virtual job fairs
- Sheikh Mohammed opens new college
- Bahrain plans to boost employment for women
- Arab education summit concludes in Amman
- Oman Air to invest heavily in staff training
- Gulf states at forefront in education technology
- Tamkeen to support 22 firms at expo
- Corporate culture 'plays vital role'
- Bahrain to build new hangar for aviation students