Gulf Air goes ahead with redundancy plan
Manama, March 3, 2013
Bahrain’s national carrier Gulf Air has officially notified staff facing redundancy about its plan to proceed with the decision, effective from Wednesday, as part of the company’s restructuring scheme.
It has set Wednesday as the deadline for staff to inform whether they have accepted the airline’s payout package proposed last week, according to a report in our sister newspaper, the Gulf Daily News.
As part of the package, employees will be entitled to one month’s salary for each year of service and three months’ salary in addition to compensation for the waiting period. – TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- Etisalat hosts mobile learning conference
- Abu Dhabi Police partners with Harvard University
- Distraction at work big problem, says Mena study
- Saudi must boost private sector to meet jobs demand: IMF
- Oman college joins SAP dual study programme
- J4B jobs portal a boon for Bahrainis
- Qatar college hosts recruitment fair
- Canadian University of Dubai signs deal with CIMA
- Kipco honours Kuwaiti students
- Alba launches training programme for women