Getex to feature general education segment
Dubai, February 28, 2013
The upcoming edition of Getex Spring in Dubai, a leading forum for student recruitment, will feature a general education segment that will offer school-goers with information on day-scholar, residential/boarding schools and summer camps.
Getex Spring will be held from April 17 to 19 at Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Centre.
With a host of new schools being featured at Getex each year, parents will have an opportunity to select education providers that best match their requirements, said Anselm Godinho, Managing Director of organiser IC&E.
“The UAE’s private education sector is among the biggest in the world and is set to grow further given the rapid rise of the student population in the country,” said Godinho.
“Parents today need to be well-informed about the options they have in terms of the schools they can enrol their children into, and this is where the General Education segment at Getex will prove invaluable. It will help students and parents make informed and timely decisions that could go a long way in determining a student’s academic development.”
Getex Spring 2013, which marks the 25th edition of the show, will gather thousands of education industry stakeholders to provide a dedicated networking platform that supports the long-term growth and development of the region’s education sector.
Apart from its general education segment, this silver jubilee edition of Getex will feature higher education and professional training segments, and will also focus on sports education, education tourism and education resources & supplies. – TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- J4B marks first year with Tamkeen backing
- Saudi CEOs ‘highest paid in GCC’
- UAE ministry seals Microsoft deal
- Pact signed for UAE girls students' development
- Bahrain private school to resume classes
- BIBF signs deal with Palestinian institute
- Number of Omani working women soars
- Bayt.com launches Employer of Choice Awards
- Rota interview to screen youth conference applicants
- Experts discuss ways to build talented aviation workforce
- Top e-learning experts at Dubai summit
- Top education experts win GESS awards
- Bahrainis top GCC nationals seeking Saudi jobs
- Transguard launches graduate trainee programme
- Applications invited for Bahrain scholarship
- New technology training for educators
- Mubadala tie-up promotes healthy lifestyle
- GCC education sector short of 200,000 professionals
- Rosetta Stone buys language-learning firm
- Focus on special needs education
- NIIT signs deal with Com Group
- iPads replace textbooks in 75 Saudi schools
- 250 students tour aviation training facility in Abu Dhabi
- 40 Jordanian students showcase apps, games
- New Indian school opens in Dubai
- Sharp to showcase educational products at Gess2014
- Qatar science park offers training to tech entrepreneurs
- Bahrain Indian School opens new campus
- Labour reforms 'key to job creation'
- Petroleum services training centre opened in Dammam