Empost picks Al Tanmyah to provide staff
Dubai, February 26, 2013
Emirates Post (Empost) Group has chosen Al Tanmyah Services (ATS), a specialist in facilities management and staffing services, to provide office support staff to the group and its subsidiaries across the UAE.
The agreement was signed by Fahad Al Hosani, acting president of Emirates Post Group, and Ali Al Sayegh, chief executive officer of Al Tanmyah Services, at EPG’s head office in Deira, Dubai.
Under the terms of the initial one-year agreement, ATS will supply EPG and its subsidiaries with trained office support staff five days a week, on an eight-hour shift basis.
“In our continuous drive to enhance our operational efficiency, Emirates Post Group has identified elementary office support as a non-core function that can appropriately be outsourced to professional companies within the parameters and guidelines of the group,” said Fahad Al Hosani.
“Following a rigorous assessment process, we are pleased to appoint Al Tanmyah Services and are confident that the company will provide services that meet the high standards of our group and its subsidiaries.”
Al Sayegh said: “Al Tanmyah Services has earned a reputation for supplying trained, competent and qualified workers to companies across the UAE. By removing some of the HR load from companies, we enable them to focus on their core operations.”
Al Tanmyah Services (ATS) was established in 2001 as a subsidiary company by Dubai Islamic Bank (DIB) to meet the needs for first-rate facilities management services. – TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- Tamkeen to host “A9eel in School”
- Women in Bahrain private sector jobs up 73pc
- Bahrain students develop water producing car
- AUD extends scholarship deadline
- HBMeU signs deal with Spanish university
- Bahrain 'to become GCC's knowledge hub'
- Jail for employers hiring runaways in Bahrain
- Illegal teachers in Bahrain face deportation
- Bahrain student makes history
- ADU announces tuition fee freeze for 2013-14