Emrill opens new training facility
Dubai, February 26, 2013
UAE-based facilities management company Emrill recently opened a new training and development facility, the Centre of Excellence, dedicated to soft and hard services training for all personnel.
The new facility was planned and built to meet the demands of Emrill’s rapid expansion and growth over the past two years, a statement from the company said. It is spread across 400 sq m with an increased training capacity and state-of-the-art provisions for technical training.
The centre comprises several fully-equipped technical and theoretical training rooms that have been used to train 1,000 employees to date including new recruits and current employees for their career development.
Ben Churchill, managing director, Emrill, said: “Our staff are exceptional in their field and we take pride in our people. We believe in developing and investing in their progress through continuous training and further education. As industry leaders, we work towards continuously raising standards and applying best practices across the business.”
With the acquisition of several prestigious new contracts to the company’s vast portfolio including Torch Tower, the Etihad Towers and Princess Tower, the Centre of Excellence has the capacity to provide technical and theoretical training to 140 employees daily in eight fully-equipped training rooms, the statement said.
A large variety of courses are available, ranging from soft skills such as team building and client management to technical skills that include HVAC, plumbing and electrical.
Programmes are delivered by internally and externally accredited experts from all the major disciplines of facilities management, driving the implementation of industry best practices for Emrill. – TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- J4B marks first year with Tamkeen backing
- Saudi CEOs ‘highest paid in GCC’
- UAE ministry seals Microsoft deal
- Pact signed for UAE girls students' development
- Bahrain private school to resume classes
- BIBF signs deal with Palestinian institute
- Number of Omani working women soars
- Bayt.com launches Employer of Choice Awards
- Rota interview to screen youth conference applicants
- Experts discuss ways to build talented aviation workforce
- Top e-learning experts at Dubai summit
- Top education experts win GESS awards
- Bahrainis top GCC nationals seeking Saudi jobs
- Transguard launches graduate trainee programme
- Applications invited for Bahrain scholarship
- New technology training for educators
- Mubadala tie-up promotes healthy lifestyle
- GCC education sector short of 200,000 professionals
- Rosetta Stone buys language-learning firm
- Focus on special needs education
- NIIT signs deal with Com Group
- iPads replace textbooks in 75 Saudi schools
- 250 students tour aviation training facility in Abu Dhabi
- 40 Jordanian students showcase apps, games
- New Indian school opens in Dubai
- Sharp to showcase educational products at Gess2014
- Qatar science park offers training to tech entrepreneurs
- Bahrain Indian School opens new campus
- Labour reforms 'key to job creation'
- Petroleum services training centre opened in Dammam