Arrive to showcase latest solutions at Meiba
Dubai, February 26, 2013
Leading digital classroom solutions provider, Arrive Systems, has announced its participation in the Middle East International Baccalaureate Association of Schools (Meiba) Conference set to be held next month in Dubai.
The event which will take place on March 4 and 5 at the Habtoor Grand Beach Resort & Spa in Dubai will focus on the theme ‘21st Century Learning’ and showcase the use of technology at IB schools in the Middle East region.
Meiba 2013 is organised by International Baccalaureate (IB) and the Middle East IB Association of Schools (Meiba) to provide a platform for all the representatives of IB World Schools in the Middle East to come together and discuss their experiences from the implementation of the IB programmes in the region and to contribute to the co-development of an IB Strategy for the Middle East.
With digitisation of information in this century, 21st Century Learning is about digital literacy, adaptability, creative thinking, innovative problem solving and independent learning, a statement from the organisers said.
Aseem Gupta, CEO at Arrive Systems, said: “We are glad to be part of this important initiative from Meiba, which provides the platform for interaction and building ICT leadership in IB schools spread across the region.”
Arrive can transform a conventional classroom into its digital interactive classroom with the help of its innovative ICT products and solutions to offer 21st century learning experience, the statement said.
It provides a complete classroom environment which are key in enhancing the collaborative engagement between educators and learners, as well as changes the way knowledge is captured and shared.
“Everywhere around us we see changing paradigms and creative ideas being adopted for building the future of the world. The learners of today are the leaders of tomorrow and what we do today will determine the future. There has never been a better time for technology to significantly impact human life and most significantly the life of young learners,” Gupta said.
The company will present its portfolio of digital classroom solutions comprising Arrive RoomPoint, Arrive ViewPoint, Arrive InfoPoint and Rave Omniboard at the resort’s Main Ballroom during the conference. – TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- Bahrainis top GCC nationals seeking Saudi jobs
- Transguard launches graduate trainee programme
- Applications invited for Bahrain scholarship
- New technology training for educators
- Mubadala tie-up promotes healthy lifestyle
- GCC education sector short of 200,000 professionals
- Rosetta Stone buys language-learning firm
- Focus on special needs education
- NIIT signs deal with Com Group
- iPads replace textbooks in 75 Saudi schools
- 250 students tour aviation training facility in Abu Dhabi
- 40 Jordanian students showcase apps, games
- New Indian school opens in Dubai
- Sharp to showcase educational products at Gess2014
- Qatar science park offers training to tech entrepreneurs
- Bahrain Indian School opens new campus
- Labour reforms 'key to job creation'
- Petroleum services training centre opened in Dammam
- Silatech, Spark to partner on youth work
- Spencer Ogden opens Dubai office
- Indian School to inaugurate new campus in Riffa
- Bahrain private school shut down for safety lapses
- UAE Exchange recruits 126 Emiratis
- New-look buses for Bahrain schools
- 30 students on WCMC-Q Dean's Honor List
- Saudi to set up new women's university