PEIE holds HR advancement programme
Muscat, February 26, 2013
The Public Establishment for Industrial Estates (PEIE) is holding a four-day programme on preparing memos, correspondences and reports as part of its 2013 strategic plan to train, rehabilitate and advance its human resources.
Represented by Human Resources Development Centre, the event which is taking place at Knowledge Oasis Muscat, ends today.
It seeks to develop the skills of participants in preparing memos and correspondences, and enable them to avoid errors in their writings, a statement from PEIE said. The programme has touched upon several aspects including how to prepare reports, internal memos and governmental correspondences, in addition to linguistic aspects in administrative writing.
The programme's sessions are delivered by Bakheet Al Shehri, media expert at the office of PEIE's chief executive, who highlighted the principles of preparing and writing international memos and governmental correspondences; in addition to Mohammed Saddam, training expert at PEIE, who reviewed ways to write reports; and Raiyabint Salim Al Mandhariya, assistant professor at curriculum and instruction department in Sultan Qaboos University (SQU), who underscored the linguistic and formal aspects in preparing reports and governmental correspondences. – TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- AUD extends scholarship deadline
- HBMeU signs deal with Spanish university
- Bahrain 'to become GCC's knowledge hub'
- Jail for employers hiring runaways in Bahrain
- Illegal teachers in Bahrain face deportation
- Bahrain student makes history
- ADU announces tuition fee freeze for 2013-14
- 18 teams take part in AppVision
- 500 graduate from Canadian University of Dubai
- Blackberry launches scholarship for women