Bahrain to step up work permits confirmation
Manama, February 26, 2013
Bahrain’s Labour Market Regulatory Authority (LMRA) has drawn up a plan for 2013 aiming to finalise all new work permit applications on the same day of submission, said Work Permits director Khalid Abdulrahman.
The authority receives about 1,200 new applications daily and it has managed to settle 3,500 pending applications, said a report in our sister publication, the Gulf Daily News. – TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- Bayt.com plans two virtual job fairs
- Sheikh Mohammed opens new college
- Bahrain plans to boost employment for women
- Arab education summit concludes in Amman
- Oman Air to invest heavily in staff training
- Gulf states at forefront in education technology
- Tamkeen to support 22 firms at expo
- Corporate culture 'plays vital role'
- Bahrain to build new hangar for aviation students
- Wataniya sponsors graduation event