Bahrain to step up work permits confirmation
Manama, February 26, 2013
Bahrain’s Labour Market Regulatory Authority (LMRA) has drawn up a plan for 2013 aiming to finalise all new work permit applications on the same day of submission, said Work Permits director Khalid Abdulrahman.
The authority receives about 1,200 new applications daily and it has managed to settle 3,500 pending applications, said a report in our sister publication, the Gulf Daily News. – TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- Gess launches GCC education awards
- Professional social media jobs urged
- DFM opens educational trading floor at varsity
- Bahrain SMEs sector 'vital to economy'
- Bahrain to host entrepreneurship forum
- HBMeU, Fujairah College sign education pact
- Oil industry struggling to attract women, says survey
- Etihad, HCT sign pact for education centre
- Workplace diversity focus of forum
- Deloitte in Islamic finance deal