100 top institutions for Sharjah education fair
Sharjah, February 11, 2013
More than 100 leading regional and international higher educational institutions will take part in the International Education Fair in Sharjah later this month.
For the first time, the show will host the Great India Education Fair, featuring 65 top colleges, universities and other educational institutions from India.
The ninth International Education Show will be held alongside the 15th National Career Exhibition, which features a series of seminars and presentations offering national students job and training opportunities at more than 100 leading financial institutions in the country. The combined event will take place at the Expo Centre Sharjah from February 20 to 22.
The National Career Exhibition, which is a dedicated platform for providing career opportunities for national graduates in the banking and financial sector, will be held under the patronage of His Highness Dr Sheikh Sultan Bin Mohammed Al Qassimi, Member of the UAE Supreme Council and Ruler of Sharjah.
Apart from the impressive participation of government organisations, the UAE Air Force, Air Defence and Navy will take part in the show. Money exchanges, free zones, insurance companies and financial consultants will also participate.
It will also feature a Higher Education Pavilion, which will be a boon for those looking to equip themselves with better skills and prepare themselves for top-level jobs, while additional activities will include workshops, symposia, counselling and discussion sessions.
Entry and parking are free for the show, and there will be exclusive timings for ladies.
The show will be organised by Expo Centre Sharjah in association with the Sharjah Chamber of Commerce and Industry and Emirates Institute for the Banking and Financial Studies. - TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- J4B marks first year with Tamkeen backing
- Saudi CEOs ‘highest paid in GCC’
- UAE ministry seals Microsoft deal
- Pact signed for UAE girls students' development
- Bahrain private school to resume classes
- BIBF signs deal with Palestinian institute
- Number of Omani working women soars
- Bayt.com launches Employer of Choice Awards
- Rota interview to screen youth conference applicants
- Experts discuss ways to build talented aviation workforce
- Top e-learning experts at Dubai summit
- Top education experts win GESS awards
- Bahrainis top GCC nationals seeking Saudi jobs
- Transguard launches graduate trainee programme
- Applications invited for Bahrain scholarship
- New technology training for educators
- Mubadala tie-up promotes healthy lifestyle
- GCC education sector short of 200,000 professionals
- Rosetta Stone buys language-learning firm
- Focus on special needs education
- NIIT signs deal with Com Group
- iPads replace textbooks in 75 Saudi schools
- 250 students tour aviation training facility in Abu Dhabi
- 40 Jordanian students showcase apps, games
- New Indian school opens in Dubai
- Sharp to showcase educational products at Gess2014
- Qatar science park offers training to tech entrepreneurs
- Bahrain Indian School opens new campus
- Labour reforms 'key to job creation'
- Petroleum services training centre opened in Dammam