Career expo opens in Bahrain
Manama, February 5, 2013
A total of 195 companies will also showcase their vacancies and training opportunities for job-seekers at a major careers exhibition set to open today in Bahrain, a report said.
Labour Minister Jameel Humaidan will today open the 10th Career Expo at Hamad Town Secondary School for Girls, according to the report in the Gulf Daily News.
The exhibition, which is scheduled to run until Thursday, will be open daily from 8am until 1pm. The event features 28 pavilions representing private sector companies. – TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- Arab education summit concludes in Amman
- Oman Air to invest heavily in staff training
- Gulf states at forefront in education technology
- Tamkeen to support 22 firms at expo
- Corporate culture 'plays vital role'
- Bahrain to build new hangar for aviation students
- Wataniya sponsors graduation event
- 16 WCMC-Q students complete programme
- AUS, du ink $1.36m scholarship agreement
- Emal to pursue Emiratisation at Fujairah fair