GIBTM to feature top education event
Abu Dhabi, January 30, 2013
GIBTM, a leading event for the meetings, incentives and business travel industry, has invited Event Camp Middle East 2013 to deliver an education programme as part of the event.
The new feature area on the show floor will allow visitors and buyers to experience, learn and interact with likeminded professionals.
The Event Camp programme will deliver real life case studies, strategies for leveraging social media, and new technologies designed to inspire meetings industry professionals and provide them with an opportunity to discuss their insight and examples of what is working and ‘what’s coming next’ in the meetings and events industry.
Lois Hall, Reed Travel Exhibitions, GIBTM event director said: “Event Camp 2013 will add value to the technology and events services feature of the show. We are working closely with mobile app provider Show Gizmo to ensure that this highly creative format will attract new industry professionals to the show.”
All GIBTM attendees will have access to the Event Camp, which will take place on each day of the show and will be available online for the rest of the year. Event Camp will also run as a hybrid seminar, making GIBTM education accessible to meetings industry professionals across the globe.
“Our partnership with Show Gizmo to introduce Event Camp Middle East to Abu Dhabi highlights GIBTM’s dedication to driving the events industry forward both regionally and globally through innovation. This brand new co-location feature will add to the education aspect of the event, meeting the desire of MICE professionals to learn about new technologies,” Hall said.
GIBTM Educational Programme is aimed towards senior executives in the meetings and events industry, delivering up to date regional content together with the release of the seventh GIBTM Middle East Meetings Research.
GIBTM 2013 takes place from March 25 to 27 at Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre. – TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- J4B marks first year with Tamkeen backing
- Saudi CEOs ‘highest paid in GCC’
- UAE ministry seals Microsoft deal
- Pact signed for UAE girls students' development
- Bahrain private school to resume classes
- BIBF signs deal with Palestinian institute
- Number of Omani working women soars
- Bayt.com launches Employer of Choice Awards
- Rota interview to screen youth conference applicants
- Experts discuss ways to build talented aviation workforce
- Top e-learning experts at Dubai summit
- Top education experts win GESS awards
- Bahrainis top GCC nationals seeking Saudi jobs
- Transguard launches graduate trainee programme
- Applications invited for Bahrain scholarship
- New technology training for educators
- Mubadala tie-up promotes healthy lifestyle
- GCC education sector short of 200,000 professionals
- Rosetta Stone buys language-learning firm
- Focus on special needs education
- NIIT signs deal with Com Group
- iPads replace textbooks in 75 Saudi schools
- 250 students tour aviation training facility in Abu Dhabi
- 40 Jordanian students showcase apps, games
- New Indian school opens in Dubai
- Sharp to showcase educational products at Gess2014
- Qatar science park offers training to tech entrepreneurs
- Bahrain Indian School opens new campus
- Labour reforms 'key to job creation'
- Petroleum services training centre opened in Dammam