Kaspersky launches training center in Levant
Dubai, January 29, 2013
Kaspersky Lab, a leading developer of secure content management solutions, has launched a new authorised training center in Lebanon and Jordan in association with iAxcess, a top provider for IT security products.
Launched in January, 2013, the center represents the first Kaspersky certified training center in the Levant region offering a range of training and certification courses for both Kaspersky Lab partners and end users.
Conducted by Kaspersky Lab certified specialists from iAxcess, the courses will educate trainees on planning, deployment and maintenance of Windows network protection systems based on Kaspersky Endpoint Security and managed via the Kaspersky Security Center.
The training center will initially offer two primary programs covering “Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Windows Fundamentals” and “Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Windows Advanced”. The lectures and laboratory sessions are designed to provide the participants with the necessary knowledge and skills.
Adnan Abu Sharar, managing director of iAxcess said, “iAxcess prides itself on its vast experience and growth in the region and takes these successes one step further by partnering with leading vendors such as Kaspersky Lab, who go above and beyond in the extension of outstanding support to customers and partners.
“We have no doubt that this initiative will only lead to further success, as we reach out to key audiences across the region, share with them the opportunity to learn and engage with one of the world’s foremost and trusted security solution providers.”
Tarek Kuzbari, managing director, and Kaspersky Lab Middle East said, “We are very happy to have partnered with one our most trusted partners, iAxcess to launch this training center. Security is an arena that requires constant learning and evolution and with this training center we offer our partners and customers the opportunity to be constantly updated and ready to face advancing cyber threats.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- Bahrainis top GCC nationals seeking Saudi jobs
- Transguard launches graduate trainee programme
- Applications invited for Bahrain scholarship
- New technology training for educators
- Mubadala tie-up promotes healthy lifestyle
- GCC education sector short of 200,000 professionals
- Rosetta Stone buys language-learning firm
- Focus on special needs education
- NIIT signs deal with Com Group
- iPads replace textbooks in 75 Saudi schools
- 250 students tour aviation training facility in Abu Dhabi
- 40 Jordanian students showcase apps, games
- New Indian school opens in Dubai
- Sharp to showcase educational products at Gess2014
- Qatar science park offers training to tech entrepreneurs
- Bahrain Indian School opens new campus
- Labour reforms 'key to job creation'
- Petroleum services training centre opened in Dammam
- Silatech, Spark to partner on youth work
- Spencer Ogden opens Dubai office
- Indian School to inaugurate new campus in Riffa
- Bahrain private school shut down for safety lapses
- UAE Exchange recruits 126 Emiratis
- New-look buses for Bahrain schools
- 30 students on WCMC-Q Dean's Honor List
- Saudi to set up new women's university