Towers Watson offers insight into talent, rewards
Dubai, January 8, 2013
Towers Watson, a leading global professional services company, is hosting events this month in Dubai to provide insight into the most effective ways of nurturing and rewarding talent.
The Towers Watson Academy will host a series of generalist programmes, including job evaluation and talent management training, as well as more specialist sessions on topics such as “Employee Engagement” and “Long-term Incentive Design”.
The Talent and Reward Academy will commence on January 21, with all programmes taking place at Towers Watson’s office in Dubai Media City.
Each programme is designed for varying levels of experience and will be delivered by Towers Watson’s local and regional experts.
Ahmad Waarie, managing consultant for Towers Watson Middle East, said: “Talent management and reward are key tools in successfully running any modern business. In this region particularly it is becoming essential for ensuring that certain departments have at least a basic knowledge of the key elements that make up talent and rewards incentives. Our academy was born out of the increasing requirement for HR professionals to understand how best to apply talent and reward to their own company’s structure and use it effectively and confidently for the benefit of employees and employers.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- Number of Omani working women soars
- Bayt.com launches Employer of Choice Awards
- Rota interview to screen youth conference applicants
- Experts discuss ways to build talented aviation workforce
- Top e-learning experts at Dubai summit
- Top education experts win GESS awards
- Bahrainis top GCC nationals seeking Saudi jobs
- Transguard launches graduate trainee programme
- Applications invited for Bahrain scholarship
- New technology training for educators
- Mubadala tie-up promotes healthy lifestyle
- GCC education sector short of 200,000 professionals
- Rosetta Stone buys language-learning firm
- Focus on special needs education
- NIIT signs deal with Com Group
- iPads replace textbooks in 75 Saudi schools
- 250 students tour aviation training facility in Abu Dhabi
- 40 Jordanian students showcase apps, games
- New Indian school opens in Dubai
- Sharp to showcase educational products at Gess2014
- Qatar science park offers training to tech entrepreneurs
- Bahrain Indian School opens new campus
- Labour reforms 'key to job creation'
- Petroleum services training centre opened in Dammam
- Silatech, Spark to partner on youth work
- Spencer Ogden opens Dubai office
- Indian School to inaugurate new campus in Riffa
- Bahrain private school shut down for safety lapses
- UAE Exchange recruits 126 Emiratis
- New-look buses for Bahrain schools