Alba backs Crown Prince scholarship program
Manama, December 26, 2012
Aluminium Bahrain (Alba) recently presented a cheque for BD200,000 ($527,190) as part of its BD1 million commitment to the Crown Prince’s International Scholarship Program (CPISP) as Platinum Sponsor.
The cheque was presented by Mahmood Hashim Al-Kooheji, chairman of Alba, to Shaikh Khalifa bin Daij Al Khalifa, president of the Court of the Crown Prince.
Shaikh Khalifa thanked Alba for its support and generous contribution to the program, and praised its continued cooperation and contribution to helping the program achieve its objectives and develop Bahrain’s youth.
Al-Kooheji praised the efforts of the Crown Prince and Deputy Supreme Commander Prince Salman bin Hamad Al Khalifa in launching educational and training initiatives to develop the capabilities of outstanding Bahraini youth, and said he was confident the graduates of this program will take their place as future leaders and contribute to Bahrain’s growth and prosperity.
Al-Kooheji also affirmed that Alba will renew its sponsorship of the CPISP at the platinum level after the completion of its current sponsorship cycle, pledging another BD 1 million to the program. – TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- Bahrain SMEs sector 'vital to economy'
- Bahrain to host entrepreneurship forum
- HBMeU, Fujairah College sign education pact
- Oil industry struggling to attract women, says survey
- Etihad, HCT sign pact for education centre
- Workplace diversity focus of forum
- Deloitte in Islamic finance deal
- NBAD partners with top business school
- MBS to launch new MBA programme in Dubai
- EU equity buys Cambridge Education for $304m