Mobily, Labour Ministry ink strategic deal
Riyadh, December 24, 2012
Etihad Etisalat Mobily, a leading telecom provider in Saudi Arabia, recently signed a strategic cooperation agreement with the kingdom’s Ministry of Labour in Riyadh.
Both sides discussed the role of technology and telecommunications services in developing work environment within the private sector.
Adel Fakeih, Minister of Labour. highlighted the ministry efforts to provide employment opportunities in the labor market for all job seekers.
Khalid Al Kaf, managing director and CEO of Mobily, praised the great efforts made by the Minister and all of the ministry’s employees to boost Saudization by providing suitable employment opportunities for Saudi youths.
Al Kaf pointed out that one of Mobily’s strategic goals is to be the best work environment in the Kingdom by empowering employees to develop all opportunities and innovative solutions that will contribute to the development of work within the company.
Moreover, Mobily supports resettled jobs by creating innovative career opportunities for Saudi women allowing them to work from their homes, he added.
He noted that Mobily has an advanced infrastructure with high potential that would serve the government sectors and institutions.
He added that Mobily owns more than 28 data centers and plans to build another 16 additional centers that will be completed over the next year. – TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- Oman Air to invest heavily in staff training
- Gulf states at forefront in education technology
- Tamkeen to support 22 firms at expo
- Corporate culture 'plays vital role'
- Bahrain to build new hangar for aviation students
- Wataniya sponsors graduation event
- 16 WCMC-Q students complete programme
- AUS, du ink $1.36m scholarship agreement
- Emal to pursue Emiratisation at Fujairah fair
- Job opportunities set to rise 3pc in UAE