Mobily, Labour Ministry ink strategic deal
Riyadh, December 24, 2012
Etihad Etisalat Mobily, a leading telecom provider in Saudi Arabia, recently signed a strategic cooperation agreement with the kingdom’s Ministry of Labour in Riyadh.
Both sides discussed the role of technology and telecommunications services in developing work environment within the private sector.
Adel Fakeih, Minister of Labour. highlighted the ministry efforts to provide employment opportunities in the labor market for all job seekers.
Khalid Al Kaf, managing director and CEO of Mobily, praised the great efforts made by the Minister and all of the ministry’s employees to boost Saudization by providing suitable employment opportunities for Saudi youths.
Al Kaf pointed out that one of Mobily’s strategic goals is to be the best work environment in the Kingdom by empowering employees to develop all opportunities and innovative solutions that will contribute to the development of work within the company.
Moreover, Mobily supports resettled jobs by creating innovative career opportunities for Saudi women allowing them to work from their homes, he added.
He noted that Mobily has an advanced infrastructure with high potential that would serve the government sectors and institutions.
He added that Mobily owns more than 28 data centers and plans to build another 16 additional centers that will be completed over the next year. – TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- J4B marks first year with Tamkeen backing
- Saudi CEOs ‘highest paid in GCC’
- UAE ministry seals Microsoft deal
- Pact signed for UAE girls students' development
- Bahrain private school to resume classes
- BIBF signs deal with Palestinian institute
- Number of Omani working women soars
- Bayt.com launches Employer of Choice Awards
- Rota interview to screen youth conference applicants
- Experts discuss ways to build talented aviation workforce
- Top e-learning experts at Dubai summit
- Top education experts win GESS awards
- Bahrainis top GCC nationals seeking Saudi jobs
- Transguard launches graduate trainee programme
- Applications invited for Bahrain scholarship
- New technology training for educators
- Mubadala tie-up promotes healthy lifestyle
- GCC education sector short of 200,000 professionals
- Rosetta Stone buys language-learning firm
- Focus on special needs education
- NIIT signs deal with Com Group
- iPads replace textbooks in 75 Saudi schools
- 250 students tour aviation training facility in Abu Dhabi
- 40 Jordanian students showcase apps, games
- New Indian school opens in Dubai
- Sharp to showcase educational products at Gess2014
- Qatar science park offers training to tech entrepreneurs
- Bahrain Indian School opens new campus
- Labour reforms 'key to job creation'
- Petroleum services training centre opened in Dammam