Alba opens annual camp for employees
Manama, December 24, 2012
Aluminium Bahrain (Alba) has opened its annual camp which will be made available for the use of all Alba employees and remain open for the next three months in the kingdom.
The Alba Camp was inaugurated by Tim Murray, Alba chief executive and Ali Bin Ali, chairman of the Alba Labour Union.
"Our commitment to employee welfare remains a top priority, and the opening of the camp is a tangible expression of appreciation to our workforce,” said Basem Al Sharqi, Alba’s chief support functions officer.
“Alba employees along with their families are invited to register for the camp and enjoy the facilities provided. On our part, we will be providing meals, wood for camp fire, games for children and other recreational facilities to guarantee enjoyable times for all camp visitors."
The Alba Camp will be divided into two sections: eight tents for employees and their families while the other section will include one large tent for the use of departments.
Registration is on a first-come first serve basis and open for all Alba employees, a company statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- HBMeU, Fujairah College sign education pact
- Oil industry struggling to attract women, says survey
- Etihad, HCT sign pact for education centre
- Workplace diversity focus of forum
- Deloitte in Islamic finance deal
- NBAD partners with top business school
- MBS to launch new MBA programme in Dubai
- EU equity buys Cambridge Education for $304m
- Etisalat hosts mobile learning conference
- Abu Dhabi Police partners with Harvard University