Zara sets up training hotel
Amman, December 11, 2012
Jordan’s Zara Investment Holding has completed the development of a 23-room hotel for training and developing qualified human resources for the tourism industry.
The hotel, developed in cooperation with the Vocational Training Corporation (VTC) is located at the "Salt Vocational Training Center".
This hotel is intended to provide ideal training grounds reflecting and responding to the needs of the hotel industry. The hotel will be named "Saltos Hotel" in reference to the ancient name of the City of Salt, a statement said.
This latest project builds on a longstanding partnership between Zara and the VTC. Over the past few years the hotels of Zara welcomed hundreds of VTC students for training. Moreover, the hotels of Zara provide on yearly basis employment opportunities to a large number of the VTC trainees, the statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- NBAD partners with top business school
- MBS to launch new MBA programme in Dubai
- EU equity buys Cambridge Education for $304m
- Etisalat hosts mobile learning conference
- Abu Dhabi Police partners with Harvard University
- Distraction at work big problem, says Mena study
- Saudi must boost private sector to meet jobs demand: IMF
- Oman college joins SAP dual study programme
- J4B jobs portal a boon for Bahrainis
- Qatar college hosts recruitment fair