Zara sets up training hotel
Amman, December 11, 2012
Jordan’s Zara Investment Holding has completed the development of a 23-room hotel for training and developing qualified human resources for the tourism industry.
The hotel, developed in cooperation with the Vocational Training Corporation (VTC) is located at the "Salt Vocational Training Center".
This hotel is intended to provide ideal training grounds reflecting and responding to the needs of the hotel industry. The hotel will be named "Saltos Hotel" in reference to the ancient name of the City of Salt, a statement said.
This latest project builds on a longstanding partnership between Zara and the VTC. Over the past few years the hotels of Zara welcomed hundreds of VTC students for training. Moreover, the hotels of Zara provide on yearly basis employment opportunities to a large number of the VTC trainees, the statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- Bayt.com plans two virtual job fairs
- Sheikh Mohammed opens new college
- Bahrain plans to boost employment for women
- Arab education summit concludes in Amman
- Oman Air to invest heavily in staff training
- Gulf states at forefront in education technology
- Tamkeen to support 22 firms at expo
- Corporate culture 'plays vital role'
- Bahrain to build new hangar for aviation students
- Wataniya sponsors graduation event