Alhosn to host open day for graduate studies
Abu Dhabi, November 22, 2012
Abu Dhabi-based Alhosn University will host an open day showcasing its graduate programmes in a move to open up the best employment prospects for its students.
The Open Day for Graduate Studies will take place on November 24 at the male campus of the university.
Taking place from 3 pm to 6:15 pm, the event will feature Alhosn’s comprehensive lineup of industry-relevant graduate programs, which include a Master of Business Administration (MBA) in International Business, Management Information Systems, General Management, Finance, and Accounting; Graduate Certificates in Building Engineering and Engineering Management; Master in Buildings Engineering (MBE); Master in Engineering Management (MEM), Diploma of Education (Arabic); and Master of Education.
The university will also raffle off valuable prizes to early registrants and offer free executive training and exams under the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) English proficiency test.
“The UAE is poised to post the biggest growth in private sector employment in the Gulf due to its status as a hub for professional services, trade and logistics,” said Prof Abdul Rahim Sabouni, vice chancellor, Alhosn University.
“The professional level of jobs being generated in the country amidst the positive employment outlook is turning out to be higher than in any other parts of the region.
“Initiatives such as our Open Day for Graduate Studies are important platforms for helping jobseekers gain a competitive edge via the acquisition of the advanced knowledge and skills required by today’s top vacancies. Our Open Day is also a venue for us to spread our timely message of ‘global knowledge with local vision’ amidst the region’s rapid economic recovery,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- J4B marks first year with Tamkeen backing
- Saudi CEOs ‘highest paid in GCC’
- UAE ministry seals Microsoft deal
- Pact signed for UAE girls students' development
- Bahrain private school to resume classes
- BIBF signs deal with Palestinian institute
- Number of Omani working women soars
- Bayt.com launches Employer of Choice Awards
- Rota interview to screen youth conference applicants
- Experts discuss ways to build talented aviation workforce
- Top e-learning experts at Dubai summit
- Top education experts win GESS awards
- Bahrainis top GCC nationals seeking Saudi jobs
- Transguard launches graduate trainee programme
- Applications invited for Bahrain scholarship
- New technology training for educators
- Mubadala tie-up promotes healthy lifestyle
- GCC education sector short of 200,000 professionals
- Rosetta Stone buys language-learning firm
- Focus on special needs education
- NIIT signs deal with Com Group
- iPads replace textbooks in 75 Saudi schools
- 250 students tour aviation training facility in Abu Dhabi
- 40 Jordanian students showcase apps, games
- New Indian school opens in Dubai
- Sharp to showcase educational products at Gess2014
- Qatar science park offers training to tech entrepreneurs
- Bahrain Indian School opens new campus
- Labour reforms 'key to job creation'
- Petroleum services training centre opened in Dammam