Manufacturing focus for MIT Arab alumni meet
Dubai, November 18, 2012
The MIT AAA (Arab Alumni Association) will focus manufacturing and its potential in meeting the demands of job creation and economic diversification in the Arab world at its upcoming conference in Dubai.
The seventh MIT Pan-Arab conference: Manufacturing for Jobs, Growth and Diversification will be held on January 19 and 20, 2013 at the Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina Hotel.
The summit, with the sponsorship of Sadara Chemical Company and its parent companies, the Dow Chemical Company and Saudi Aramco, is bringing together leaders in manufacturing, technology, policy, industry, education and finance to discuss innovations and showcase solutions that have the potential to significantly impact today’s global challenges.
Talal Kheir, MIT AAA president, said: “We have a tradition at the MIT AAA conferences of bringing together ideas and innovation to the region. The 2013 event will highlight the strategic role of the manufacturing sector in solving some of the most challenging issues of our decade, most notably job creation, innovation and diversification.”
Conference delegates will include senior government and industry leaders from the Middle East, Europe, Asia and North America, MIT faculty, students and alumni, as well as regional business leaders and professionals. – TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- 80 Qatari youth complete leadership programme
- Qatar launches Josoor Institute
- Gess launches GCC education awards
- Professional social media jobs urged
- DFM opens educational trading floor at varsity
- Bahrain SMEs sector 'vital to economy'
- Bahrain to host entrepreneurship forum
- HBMeU, Fujairah College sign education pact
- Oil industry struggling to attract women, says survey
- Etihad, HCT sign pact for education centre