CFA Emirates celebrates 10th anniversary
Dubai, September 30, 2012
The UAE chapter of CFA Institute, the global association of investment professionals that sets the standard for professional excellence and credentials, celebrated its tenth anniversary in Dubai..
Over the past decade, the CFA Emirates has become the largest group of portfolio managers, investment advisors, educators focused on raising professional and market standards to support growth and development of the UAE’s investment sector.
More than 150 investment professionals from CFA Emirates gathered at the Armani Hotel last night for the anniversary bash.
At the event, CFA Institute announced that it will host its annual two-day 'Middle East Investment Conference' on March 20 at the Jumeirah Emirates Towers in Dubai for the first time.
CFA Institute boasts of more than 110,000 members in 139 countries and territories, including 100,000 charterholders, and 136 member societies.-TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- MBS to launch new MBA programme in Dubai
- EU equity buys Cambridge Education for $304m
- Etisalat hosts mobile learning conference
- Abu Dhabi Police partners with Harvard University
- Distraction at work big problem, says Mena study
- Saudi must boost private sector to meet jobs demand: IMF
- Oman college joins SAP dual study programme
- J4B jobs portal a boon for Bahrainis
- Qatar college hosts recruitment fair
- Canadian University of Dubai signs deal with CIMA