CFA Emirates celebrates 10th anniversary
Dubai, September 30, 2012
The UAE chapter of CFA Institute, the global association of investment professionals that sets the standard for professional excellence and credentials, celebrated its tenth anniversary in Dubai..
Over the past decade, the CFA Emirates has become the largest group of portfolio managers, investment advisors, educators focused on raising professional and market standards to support growth and development of the UAE’s investment sector.
More than 150 investment professionals from CFA Emirates gathered at the Armani Hotel last night for the anniversary bash.
At the event, CFA Institute announced that it will host its annual two-day 'Middle East Investment Conference' on March 20 at the Jumeirah Emirates Towers in Dubai for the first time.
CFA Institute boasts of more than 110,000 members in 139 countries and territories, including 100,000 charterholders, and 136 member societies.-TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- Bayt.com plans two virtual job fairs
- Sheikh Mohammed opens new college
- Bahrain plans to boost employment for women
- Arab education summit concludes in Amman
- Oman Air to invest heavily in staff training
- Gulf states at forefront in education technology
- Tamkeen to support 22 firms at expo
- Corporate culture 'plays vital role'
- Bahrain to build new hangar for aviation students
- Wataniya sponsors graduation event