New scheme for Bahrain’s free visa workers
Manama, September 30, 2012
A comprehensive and sustainable strategic blueprint to tackle the issue of free visa workers in Bahrain is being mapped out, said a senior government official.
The Interior Ministry and Labour Market Regulatory Authority (LMRA) discussed the issue at a meeting at the Interior Ministry, chaired by Inspector-General Major-General Ibrahim Habib Al Ghaith and LMRA chief executive Ausamah Al Absi. Ways to boost labour market reforms were studied in depth.
A permanent follow-up mechanism has been approved alongside a permanent follow-up office which will take charge of conducting inspection campaigns during the implementation period of the strategy. – TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- Tamkeen to host “A9eel in School”
- Women in Bahrain private sector jobs up 73pc
- Bahrain students develop water producing car
- AUD extends scholarship deadline
- HBMeU signs deal with Spanish university
- Bahrain 'to become GCC's knowledge hub'
- Jail for employers hiring runaways in Bahrain
- Illegal teachers in Bahrain face deportation
- Bahrain student makes history
- ADU announces tuition fee freeze for 2013-14