New scheme for Bahrain’s free visa workers
Manama, September 30, 2012
A comprehensive and sustainable strategic blueprint to tackle the issue of free visa workers in Bahrain is being mapped out, said a senior government official.
The Interior Ministry and Labour Market Regulatory Authority (LMRA) discussed the issue at a meeting at the Interior Ministry, chaired by Inspector-General Major-General Ibrahim Habib Al Ghaith and LMRA chief executive Ausamah Al Absi. Ways to boost labour market reforms were studied in depth.
A permanent follow-up mechanism has been approved alongside a permanent follow-up office which will take charge of conducting inspection campaigns during the implementation period of the strategy. – TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- NBAD partners with top business school
- MBS to launch new MBA programme in Dubai
- EU equity buys Cambridge Education for $304m
- Etisalat hosts mobile learning conference
- Abu Dhabi Police partners with Harvard University
- Distraction at work big problem, says Mena study
- Saudi must boost private sector to meet jobs demand: IMF
- Oman college joins SAP dual study programme
- J4B jobs portal a boon for Bahrainis
- Qatar college hosts recruitment fair