MBS centre hosts free seminars in Dubai
Dubai, September 13, 2012
Manchester Business School (MBS) Middle East Centre, based in Dubai Knowledge Village, will organise and host six seminars presented by six of MBS’ leading academics this month.
The seminars, free of charge and open to the public, will be held alongside the forthcoming Dubai workshops for the school’s part time Global MBA students in the region, where MBS Middle East Centre supports more than 1,300 MBA students.
The faculty members will also lead MBA student workshops.
All the seminars will take place at the Conference Centre, Dubai Knowledge Village.
Randa Bessiso, director – MBS Middle East, said: “Having the top faculty from MBS in Dubai helps create a fantastic face to face workshop experience in Dubai for our Middle East MBA students but we also want to extend this opportunity to others in the business community and share the quality of thinking, international experience and the teaching/presentation skills that these academics bring.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- Arab education summit concludes in Amman
- Oman Air to invest heavily in staff training
- Gulf states at forefront in education technology
- Tamkeen to support 22 firms at expo
- Corporate culture 'plays vital role'
- Bahrain to build new hangar for aviation students
- Wataniya sponsors graduation event
- 16 WCMC-Q students complete programme
- AUS, du ink $1.36m scholarship agreement
- Emal to pursue Emiratisation at Fujairah fair