MBS centre hosts free seminars in Dubai
Dubai, September 13, 2012
Manchester Business School (MBS) Middle East Centre, based in Dubai Knowledge Village, will organise and host six seminars presented by six of MBS’ leading academics this month.
The seminars, free of charge and open to the public, will be held alongside the forthcoming Dubai workshops for the school’s part time Global MBA students in the region, where MBS Middle East Centre supports more than 1,300 MBA students.
The faculty members will also lead MBA student workshops.
All the seminars will take place at the Conference Centre, Dubai Knowledge Village.
Randa Bessiso, director – MBS Middle East, said: “Having the top faculty from MBS in Dubai helps create a fantastic face to face workshop experience in Dubai for our Middle East MBA students but we also want to extend this opportunity to others in the business community and share the quality of thinking, international experience and the teaching/presentation skills that these academics bring.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- NBAD partners with top business school
- MBS to launch new MBA programme in Dubai
- EU equity buys Cambridge Education for $304m
- Etisalat hosts mobile learning conference
- Abu Dhabi Police partners with Harvard University
- Distraction at work big problem, says Mena study
- Saudi must boost private sector to meet jobs demand: IMF
- Oman college joins SAP dual study programme
- J4B jobs portal a boon for Bahrainis
- Qatar college hosts recruitment fair