Pedersen & Partners boosts Saudi team
Riyadh, September 11, 2012
Pedersen & Partners, a leading international executive search firm, said it has boosted its team in Saudi Arabia with the appointment of Omar Al Hajjaj as head of its pharma, healthcare and biotech practice in the Kingdom.
“Pedersen & Partners enjoys a strong presence in the Saudi market. With Al Hajjaj joining the team, we are now positioning the firm to provide sector-focused services in the country as we see the need for such a specialty," remarked Amjed Shacker, the country manager for Saudi Arabia.
"This is driven by both the demand in the robust Saudi market as well as the increased government and private sector spend," he added.
Al Hajjaj joins the team as a senior consultant with extensive experience in the pharma and healthcare sectors having served in senior management positions for almost 10 years in such significant firms as Al Faisalieh Medical Systems, King Abdulaziz Medical City NGHA and most recently at Bupa Arabia as a regional manager.
On his new role, Al Hajjaj said, "I am excited to be part of such an international team and to bring my industry knowledge and expertise to the executive search industry."
Ewan Walton, the head of the Gulf Region said, "The combination of Omar’s industry skills coupled with the executive search experience Pedersen & Partners has gained are the right ingredients to provide our clients with even higher levels of corporate services.”
Founded in 2001 with the establishment of the first offices in Prague and Warsaw, Pedersen & Partners now operates 50 offices across the globe.-TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- University of Ain Shams opens MS treatment unit
- Masdar Institute launches BP scholarship programme
- New 'Indian' school to open in Bahrain
- Qapco to fund 6 Qatar University projects
- CIMA unveils innovative syllabus for 2015
- 100 experts for Dubai HR summit
- J4B marks first year with Tamkeen backing
- Saudi CEOs ‘highest paid in GCC’
- UAE ministry seals Microsoft deal
- Pact signed for UAE girls students' development
- Bahrain private school to resume classes
- BIBF signs deal with Palestinian institute
- Number of Omani working women soars
- Bayt.com launches Employer of Choice Awards
- Rota interview to screen youth conference applicants
- Experts discuss ways to build talented aviation workforce
- Top e-learning experts at Dubai summit
- Top education experts win GESS awards
- Bahrainis top GCC nationals seeking Saudi jobs
- Transguard launches graduate trainee programme
- Applications invited for Bahrain scholarship
- New technology training for educators
- Mubadala tie-up promotes healthy lifestyle
- GCC education sector short of 200,000 professionals
- Rosetta Stone buys language-learning firm
- Focus on special needs education
- NIIT signs deal with Com Group
- iPads replace textbooks in 75 Saudi schools
- 250 students tour aviation training facility in Abu Dhabi
- 40 Jordanian students showcase apps, games