Pedersen & Partners boosts Saudi team
Riyadh, September 11, 2012
Pedersen & Partners, a leading international executive search firm, said it has boosted its team in Saudi Arabia with the appointment of Omar Al Hajjaj as head of its pharma, healthcare and biotech practice in the Kingdom.
“Pedersen & Partners enjoys a strong presence in the Saudi market. With Al Hajjaj joining the team, we are now positioning the firm to provide sector-focused services in the country as we see the need for such a specialty," remarked Amjed Shacker, the country manager for Saudi Arabia.
"This is driven by both the demand in the robust Saudi market as well as the increased government and private sector spend," he added.
Al Hajjaj joins the team as a senior consultant with extensive experience in the pharma and healthcare sectors having served in senior management positions for almost 10 years in such significant firms as Al Faisalieh Medical Systems, King Abdulaziz Medical City NGHA and most recently at Bupa Arabia as a regional manager.
On his new role, Al Hajjaj said, "I am excited to be part of such an international team and to bring my industry knowledge and expertise to the executive search industry."
Ewan Walton, the head of the Gulf Region said, "The combination of Omar’s industry skills coupled with the executive search experience Pedersen & Partners has gained are the right ingredients to provide our clients with even higher levels of corporate services.”
Founded in 2001 with the establishment of the first offices in Prague and Warsaw, Pedersen & Partners now operates 50 offices across the globe.-TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- DFM opens educational trading floor at varsity
- Bahrain SMEs sector 'vital to economy'
- Bahrain to host entrepreneurship forum
- HBMeU, Fujairah College sign education pact
- Oil industry struggling to attract women, says survey
- Etihad, HCT sign pact for education centre
- Workplace diversity focus of forum
- Deloitte in Islamic finance deal
- NBAD partners with top business school
- MBS to launch new MBA programme in Dubai