15 Omani cabin crew join Etihad
Abu Dhabi, September 10, 2012
Etihad Airways, the national carrier of the UAE, has welcomed a new group of 15 Omani cabin crew as part of its extensive recruitment drive in Oman.
This brings the total number of Omani cabin crew in Etihad Airways to 63. They join a growing number of Omani nationals that is expected to reach 400 in 2012 in positions that span the spectrum of the airline's operations, an airline statement said.
Etihad Airways’ chief people and performance officer Ray Gammell said: “It gives us great pleasure to welcome the Omani national crew members to the team. We are confident that their expertise, enthusiasm and renowned Arabian hospitality skills will be a welcome addition and will ensure we continue delivering exceptional service to our guests.”
Etihad Airways’ Guest Services department comprises nearly 3200 cabin crew comprising cabin managers, cabin seniors, food and beverage managers, in-flight chefs and flight attendants from around the world.
There are more than 120 different nationalities within the team, allowing Etihad Airways to offer a wide variety of spoken languages and cultural considerations on every flight. – TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- DFM opens educational trading floor at varsity
- Bahrain SMEs sector 'vital to economy'
- Bahrain to host entrepreneurship forum
- HBMeU, Fujairah College sign education pact
- Oil industry struggling to attract women, says survey
- Etihad, HCT sign pact for education centre
- Workplace diversity focus of forum
- Deloitte in Islamic finance deal
- NBAD partners with top business school
- MBS to launch new MBA programme in Dubai