Indian School to get new campus in Bahrain
Manama, June 29, 2012
The Indian School in Bahrain will soon have a new campus in West Riffa, located on 40,000 sq m land and will feature a Junior School and Higher Education Centre.
A signing ceremony took place at the Riffa Club, which was attended by Indian Ambassador Mohan Kumar.
The lease for the land was signed by school chairman Abraham John and club president Shaikh Abdulla bin Khalid Al Khalifa.
It comes as the school faces a growing demand for admissions and the lease on the Sitra campus ends in September next year.
The new campus will accommodate around 5,500 students in 144 classrooms. – TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- 80 Qatari youth complete leadership programme
- Qatar launches Josoor Institute
- Gess launches GCC education awards
- Professional social media jobs urged
- DFM opens educational trading floor at varsity
- Bahrain SMEs sector 'vital to economy'
- Bahrain to host entrepreneurship forum
- HBMeU, Fujairah College sign education pact
- Oil industry struggling to attract women, says survey
- Etihad, HCT sign pact for education centre