Bahrain plans hi-tech facility for youth
Manama, June 23, 2012
The General Organisation for Youth and Sport (GOYS) in Bahrain has announced plans to set up a state-of-the-art establishment for youth activities.
In a statement to a newspaper, GOYS president Hisham Al Jowder said the aim is to cater to future needs and save expenditures on temporary leasing and equipment.
He expected a tender for the construction of the facility to be launched by end of this year and said that architectural designs for the establishment are being prepared alongside a thorough study on the project.
He said the GCC youth committee, presided by Bahrain, is planning to send a youth delegation visit to Turkey to learn its experience in all fields and hold talks.-TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- Bahrain university campus project on track
- Tamkeen to host “A9eel in School”
- Women in Bahrain private sector jobs up 73pc
- Bahrain students develop water producing car
- AUD extends scholarship deadline
- HBMeU signs deal with Spanish university
- Bahrain 'to become GCC's knowledge hub'
- Jail for employers hiring runaways in Bahrain
- Illegal teachers in Bahrain face deportation
- Bahrain student makes history