Bahrain plans hi-tech facility for youth
Manama, June 23, 2012
The General Organisation for Youth and Sport (GOYS) in Bahrain has announced plans to set up a state-of-the-art establishment for youth activities.
In a statement to a newspaper, GOYS president Hisham Al Jowder said the aim is to cater to future needs and save expenditures on temporary leasing and equipment.
He expected a tender for the construction of the facility to be launched by end of this year and said that architectural designs for the establishment are being prepared alongside a thorough study on the project.
He said the GCC youth committee, presided by Bahrain, is planning to send a youth delegation visit to Turkey to learn its experience in all fields and hold talks.-TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- NBAD partners with top business school
- MBS to launch new MBA programme in Dubai
- EU equity buys Cambridge Education for $304m
- Etisalat hosts mobile learning conference
- Abu Dhabi Police partners with Harvard University
- Distraction at work big problem, says Mena study
- Saudi must boost private sector to meet jobs demand: IMF
- Oman college joins SAP dual study programme
- J4B jobs portal a boon for Bahrainis
- Qatar college hosts recruitment fair