Bahrainis’ monthly wages up 11pc
Manama, June 21, 2012
Bahrainis have enjoyed an 11 per cent increase in their average monthly salaries, according to the latest Labour Market Regulatory Authority (LMRA) figures.
It now amounts to BD489 ($1,297), with a further predicted rise of 4.5 per cent by the end of the year, said an Employment and Salary Trends in the Gulf study.
The LMRA said employment among locals and expatriates had also risen by 3.1 per cent last year. – TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- MBS to launch new MBA programme in Dubai
- EU equity buys Cambridge Education for $304m
- Etisalat hosts mobile learning conference
- Abu Dhabi Police partners with Harvard University
- Distraction at work big problem, says Mena study
- Saudi must boost private sector to meet jobs demand: IMF
- Oman college joins SAP dual study programme
- J4B jobs portal a boon for Bahrainis
- Qatar college hosts recruitment fair
- Canadian University of Dubai signs deal with CIMA