Bahrainis’ monthly wages up 11pc
Manama, June 21, 2012
Bahrainis have enjoyed an 11 per cent increase in their average monthly salaries, according to the latest Labour Market Regulatory Authority (LMRA) figures.
It now amounts to BD489 ($1,297), with a further predicted rise of 4.5 per cent by the end of the year, said an Employment and Salary Trends in the Gulf study.
The LMRA said employment among locals and expatriates had also risen by 3.1 per cent last year. – TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- Sheikh Mohammed opens new college
- Bahrain plans to boost employment for women
- Arab education summit concludes in Amman
- Oman Air to invest heavily in staff training
- Gulf states at forefront in education technology
- Tamkeen to support 22 firms at expo
- Corporate culture 'plays vital role'
- Bahrain to build new hangar for aviation students
- Wataniya sponsors graduation event
- 16 WCMC-Q students complete programme