'University village' planned in Bahrain
Manama, June 20, 2012
A new “University Village” housing several academic institutes will be established in Bahrain by leading Islamic bank Kuwait Finance House.
KFH chief executive officer Abdulhakim Alkhayyat revealed details of the plan as he briefed Deputy Premier Shaikh Mohammed bin Mubarak Al Khalifa on the Diyar Al Muharraq project yesterday.-TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- CTB/McGraw-Hill opens office in Qatar
- Monster Gulf to hold online career fair
- Bayt.com plans two virtual job fairs
- Sheikh Mohammed opens new college
- Bahrain plans to boost employment for women
- Arab education summit concludes in Amman
- Oman Air to invest heavily in staff training
- Gulf states at forefront in education technology
- Tamkeen to support 22 firms at expo
- Corporate culture 'plays vital role'