Bahrain to link scholarships to labour market
Manama, June 18, 2012
Student scholarships will be handed out based on Bahrain's labour market needs, said His Royal Highness Prime Minister Prince Khalifa bin Salman Al Khalifa.
He said that was key to ensuring graduates were a prime option for employers as he chaired the weekly Cabinet meeting at Gudaibiya Palace yesterday.
He was briefed on results of intermediate and secondary school exams and congratulated students on their success. – TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- 80 Qatari youth complete leadership programme
- Qatar launches Josoor Institute
- Gess launches GCC education awards
- Professional social media jobs urged
- DFM opens educational trading floor at varsity
- Bahrain SMEs sector 'vital to economy'
- Bahrain to host entrepreneurship forum
- HBMeU, Fujairah College sign education pact
- Oil industry struggling to attract women, says survey
- Etihad, HCT sign pact for education centre