Bahrain to link scholarships to labour market
Manama, June 18, 2012
Student scholarships will be handed out based on Bahrain's labour market needs, said His Royal Highness Prime Minister Prince Khalifa bin Salman Al Khalifa.
He said that was key to ensuring graduates were a prime option for employers as he chaired the weekly Cabinet meeting at Gudaibiya Palace yesterday.
He was briefed on results of intermediate and secondary school exams and congratulated students on their success. – TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- Oman Air to invest heavily in staff training
- Gulf states at forefront in education technology
- Tamkeen to support 22 firms at expo
- Corporate culture 'plays vital role'
- Bahrain to build new hangar for aviation students
- Wataniya sponsors graduation event
- 16 WCMC-Q students complete programme
- AUS, du ink $1.36m scholarship agreement
- Emal to pursue Emiratisation at Fujairah fair
- Job opportunities set to rise 3pc in UAE