Tamkeen research initiative for SMEs
Manama, May 22, 2012
Bahrain's labour fund Tamkeen has partnered with Aon Hewitt, a leading global human resources consultancy firm, to implement a pioneering research initiative called Qudurat for the small and medium enterprises (SMEs).
The SMEs across Bahrain have been invited to take part in the study through Tamkeen's website. The study focuses on understanding what drives and motivates talent in the region with an emphasis on understanding national talent.
The findings will help plan national talent attraction, development and retention programmes and provide insights on how demographic factors such as age, gender and education impact orientation and engagement at work for all employee groups.
It will help strengthen existing human resource programmes, talent and performance management, leadership and career development as well as communication and change within SMEs.
At the end of the study, a detailed report will be published with the findings and insights from small enterprises, compared with country and GCC benchmarks.
The study involves completing a brief online survey, available in both English and Arabic.
Those who complete the questionnaire will receive an individual profile summary report on their workplace strengths and preferences based on their response in the survey.-TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- HBMeU, Fujairah College sign education pact
- Oil industry struggling to attract women, says survey
- Etihad, HCT sign pact for education centre
- Workplace diversity focus of forum
- Deloitte in Islamic finance deal
- NBAD partners with top business school
- MBS to launch new MBA programme in Dubai
- EU equity buys Cambridge Education for $304m
- Etisalat hosts mobile learning conference
- Abu Dhabi Police partners with Harvard University