Bahrain to host major HR summit
Manama, April 15, 2012
More than 300 specialists from the GCC and other Arab countries will be in Bahrain to attend the fifth regional conference and exhibition for human resources development being hosted by the Kingdom in September.
The three-day event, being held under the patronage of Labour Minister Jameel Humaidan, will kick off on September 24 under the theme “Challenges on Integrating National Workforce in the Labour Market”.
Origin Group will organise the event in co-operation with Labour Ministry, the International Labour Organisation, the Arab Labour Organisation and the International Federation of Development and Training Organisations.-TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- Oman Air to invest heavily in staff training
- Gulf states at forefront in education technology
- Tamkeen to support 22 firms at expo
- Corporate culture 'plays vital role'
- Bahrain to build new hangar for aviation students
- Wataniya sponsors graduation event
- 16 WCMC-Q students complete programme
- AUS, du ink $1.36m scholarship agreement
- Emal to pursue Emiratisation at Fujairah fair
- Job opportunities set to rise 3pc in UAE