Bahrain to host major HR summit
Manama, April 15, 2012
More than 300 specialists from the GCC and other Arab countries will be in Bahrain to attend the fifth regional conference and exhibition for human resources development being hosted by the Kingdom in September.
The three-day event, being held under the patronage of Labour Minister Jameel Humaidan, will kick off on September 24 under the theme “Challenges on Integrating National Workforce in the Labour Market”.
Origin Group will organise the event in co-operation with Labour Ministry, the International Labour Organisation, the Arab Labour Organisation and the International Federation of Development and Training Organisations.-TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- MBS to launch new MBA programme in Dubai
- EU equity buys Cambridge Education for $304m
- Etisalat hosts mobile learning conference
- Abu Dhabi Police partners with Harvard University
- Distraction at work big problem, says Mena study
- Saudi must boost private sector to meet jobs demand: IMF
- Oman college joins SAP dual study programme
- J4B jobs portal a boon for Bahrainis
- Qatar college hosts recruitment fair
- Canadian University of Dubai signs deal with CIMA