IDP opens English test centre in Riyadh
Melbourne, April 14, 2012
IDP: IELTS Australia, is a subsidiary of IDP Education and a leading international education organisation, has opened a testing centre for the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) in Riyadh.
IELTS Regional Manager for IDP: IELTS Australia, Geoffrey Crewes said IELTS is an enabler for people looking to further their study or increase their employability.
"Many of the people registering for IELTS are students applying for the King Abdullah Scholarship Program (KASP), which provides the means to the best universities in the world, many of which require an IELTS result as proof of English language skills of students," Crewes said.
More than 7,000 organisations including educational institutions, employers, professional associations and governments, in 135 countries around the world ask for IELTS results.
The world's most popular high stakes English proficiency test, IELTS achieved a new record of more than 1.7 million tests sat around the world in 2011. IDP: IELTS Australia offers IELTS testing in 200 locations across 45 countries.
"Come and chat to our friendly team at the International Exhibition & Conference on Higher Education (IECHE) from the 17 to 20 April. We will be accepting test applications at Stand U469 in the USA section of the exhibition," Crewes said.
"IDP offers separate male and female testing facilities,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- Bahrain university campus project on track
- Tamkeen to host “A9eel in School”
- Women in Bahrain private sector jobs up 73pc
- Bahrain students develop water producing car
- AUD extends scholarship deadline
- HBMeU signs deal with Spanish university
- Bahrain 'to become GCC's knowledge hub'
- Jail for employers hiring runaways in Bahrain
- Illegal teachers in Bahrain face deportation
- Bahrain student makes history