Training boost for Bahrain Air cabin crew
Manama, April 13, 2012
Bahrain Air held a graduation ceremony for its 17th batch of cabin crew trained in customer care and hospitality.
Chief executive officer Richard Nuttall congratulated those who successfully passed the courses, which include first aid and how to handle emergency situations.
He presented certificates to the graduates, who included 13 male and female flight attendants from Bahrain, Croatia, Morocco, Nepal, the Philippines, Tunisia and Ukraine.
Cabin crew and in-flight services senior manager Hussain Al Jawder, finance and administration manager Abdulla Al Hamer and other senior officials attended.
The training took place at the Bahrain Air training centre in Manama.-TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- HBMeU, Fujairah College sign education pact
- Oil industry struggling to attract women, says survey
- Etihad, HCT sign pact for education centre
- Workplace diversity focus of forum
- Deloitte in Islamic finance deal
- NBAD partners with top business school
- MBS to launch new MBA programme in Dubai
- EU equity buys Cambridge Education for $304m
- Etisalat hosts mobile learning conference
- Abu Dhabi Police partners with Harvard University