ASM Saudi to launch Profibus training centre
Jeddah, April 4, 2012
ASM, a leading Saudi Arabia-based process automation specialist, has received accreditation to establish a training centre for "Profibus", a leading industrial automation technology.
This is the first accredited Profibus training centre in the Middle East. The accreditation was obtained from the Middle East chapter of PI, the largest automation community in the world,
ASM, which began working within the Saudi market in 2007, is specialised in automated control systems for buildings and factories through the use of the "Profibus" system, and is the only company to possess a specialised training centre for the system.
“ASM has the full capacity and capabilities to organise training courses for clients on their own sites and for all personnel,” said Engineer Ali Magboul, general manager of ASM.
Maqboul remarked that the company's own training centre will provide Saudi youth with opportunities to receive specialised training on the operation of the "Profibus" system within Saudi Arabia. This, he added, will afford Saudi youth with easy access to affordable training and will save them the hassle and additional costs of travelling abroad.
“ASM is proud to be offering ambitious and talented Saudi youth the opportunity to partake in training courses that are globally recognized and meet the highest standards of technological innovation. The centre with its advanced training courses will facilitate the process of nationalizing technology and broadening the base of its users,” Magboul said.
The first ASM Saudi Arabian Profibus training course will take place in May 2012. The four-day course will be provided by Saudi trainer Ammar Atta. – TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- J4B marks first year with Tamkeen backing
- Saudi CEOs ‘highest paid in GCC’
- UAE ministry seals Microsoft deal
- Pact signed for UAE girls students' development
- Bahrain private school to resume classes
- BIBF signs deal with Palestinian institute
- Number of Omani working women soars
- Bayt.com launches Employer of Choice Awards
- Rota interview to screen youth conference applicants
- Experts discuss ways to build talented aviation workforce
- Top e-learning experts at Dubai summit
- Top education experts win GESS awards
- Bahrainis top GCC nationals seeking Saudi jobs
- Transguard launches graduate trainee programme
- Applications invited for Bahrain scholarship
- New technology training for educators
- Mubadala tie-up promotes healthy lifestyle
- GCC education sector short of 200,000 professionals
- Rosetta Stone buys language-learning firm
- Focus on special needs education
- NIIT signs deal with Com Group
- iPads replace textbooks in 75 Saudi schools
- 250 students tour aviation training facility in Abu Dhabi
- 40 Jordanian students showcase apps, games
- New Indian school opens in Dubai
- Sharp to showcase educational products at Gess2014
- Qatar science park offers training to tech entrepreneurs
- Bahrain Indian School opens new campus
- Labour reforms 'key to job creation'
- Petroleum services training centre opened in Dammam