Msheireb to showcase career prospects
Doha, April 1, 2012
Msheireb Properties, a subsidiary of Qatar Foundation and the developer of Msheireb Downtown Doha, will be showcasing career opportunities across a wide range of disciplines at the Qatar Career Fair 2012.
The fair runs from April 1 to 5 at the Qatar National Convention Centre and is being held under the theme: “Write the Next Chapter in Qatar’s Success”.
Now in its fifth year, the event was established to help Qatari graduates find rewarding careers in the public and private sectors. This year, the fair will feature 130 organisations and is expected to attract more than 40,000 visitors.
Human Resources director at Msheireb Properties, Maryam Al-Mansoori said: “With our participation at the Qatar Career Fair, we want to make it clear that Msheireb Properties offers first-class career paths for all Qatari graduates, not just for those interested in the technical or engineering disciplines related to construction.”
“Msheireb Properties offers extensive career opportunities in fields as diverse as, project management, business development, procurement and contracts, facilities management, property management, sales and leasing, HR and financial management,” she added.
“Only by providing rewarding and stimulating careers to a new generation of Qatari citizens can we fulfil these ambitious goals,” Al-Mansoori noted.
“At Msheireb Properties, our successful Qatarisation programme embraces a number of initiatives that ensure that young Nationals who choose a career with us are equipped with the training and mentoring they need to build successful, balanced lives.”
Among those initiatives is the Future Affiliate Club, which allows Qatari Nationals to experience the working environment alongside professionals at the company's offices, receive the latest news and updates on the company, and obtain free career guidance from experts.
Al-Mansoori concluded: “Msheireb Properties offers a progressive work environment, with unparalleled career development opportunities. Our diversity of operations, and close links with world-class international partners, ensure an atmosphere of excellence, innovation and knowledge-sharing. At Msheireb Properties, we are offering young Qataris the opportunity to play a role in building their country’s future.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- Bahrainis top GCC nationals seeking Saudi jobs
- Transguard launches graduate trainee programme
- Applications invited for Bahrain scholarship
- New technology training for educators
- Mubadala tie-up promotes healthy lifestyle
- GCC education sector short of 200,000 professionals
- Rosetta Stone buys language-learning firm
- Focus on special needs education
- NIIT signs deal with Com Group
- iPads replace textbooks in 75 Saudi schools
- 250 students tour aviation training facility in Abu Dhabi
- 40 Jordanian students showcase apps, games
- New Indian school opens in Dubai
- Sharp to showcase educational products at Gess2014
- Qatar science park offers training to tech entrepreneurs
- Bahrain Indian School opens new campus
- Labour reforms 'key to job creation'
- Petroleum services training centre opened in Dammam
- Silatech, Spark to partner on youth work
- Spencer Ogden opens Dubai office
- Indian School to inaugurate new campus in Riffa
- Bahrain private school shut down for safety lapses
- UAE Exchange recruits 126 Emiratis
- New-look buses for Bahrain schools
- 30 students on WCMC-Q Dean's Honor List
- Saudi to set up new women's university