iForex in new educational milestone
Dubai, March 20, 2012
iForex, a leading forex trading service provider, has expanded its educational division to include multi learning courses for individuals who look to better their trading knowledge.
iForex clients from around the world will have access to all educational resources in English and other languages including Arabic, which can be found at forex.ae.
The expansion of the educational division comes on the heels of 2011 as iForex managed to differentiate and reinvent itself as a market leader regarding educational tools and information.
This is a distinguished milestone for iForex, making education a primary focus as 2012 begins. The education division encompasses learning material covering every aspect of forex trading and is user friendly for every trader, regardless of its trading background, a statement said.
When asked about the new learning courses for traders, a senior marketing executive of iForex was quoted saying, “We are delighted to offer our clients a library of educational courses, covering everything from the basics of trading to more technical strategies.
iForex is committed to expand its educational division even more throughout 2012 in order to provide traders with a more enriching trading atmosphere.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- Tamkeen to host “A9eel in School”
- Women in Bahrain private sector jobs up 73pc
- Bahrain students develop water producing car
- AUD extends scholarship deadline
- HBMeU signs deal with Spanish university
- Bahrain 'to become GCC's knowledge hub'
- Jail for employers hiring runaways in Bahrain
- Illegal teachers in Bahrain face deportation
- Bahrain student makes history
- ADU announces tuition fee freeze for 2013-14