MBS academics to offer free seminars in Dubai
Dubai, March 19, 2012
Five of Manchester Business School’s (MBS) top academics will present a total of six seminars, free of charge and open to the public, in the UAE and Qatar, this month.
Leadership, maximizing business value from IT Investment, the role of credit ratings agencies, creativity, game signals and the strategic role of the GCC and Mena regions are some of the subjects to be addressed by the members of the academic faculty from MBS.
MBS Middle East Centre, based in Dubai Knowledge Village, will organise and host the public seminars alongside the forthcoming Dubai workshops for the school’s part time MBA students in the region, where MBS Middle East Centre supports more than 1,200 MBA students.
The faculty members will also lead MBA student workshops.
Randa Bessiso, director – MBS Middle East, said: “Having the top faculty from Manchester Business School in Dubai helps create a fantastic face to face workshop experience in Dubai for our Middle East MBA students but we also wanted to extend this opportunity to others in the business community and share the quality of thinking, international experience and the teaching/presentation skills that these academics bring.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- 80 Qatari youth complete leadership programme
- Qatar launches Josoor Institute
- Gess launches GCC education awards
- Professional social media jobs urged
- DFM opens educational trading floor at varsity
- Bahrain SMEs sector 'vital to economy'
- Bahrain to host entrepreneurship forum
- HBMeU, Fujairah College sign education pact
- Oil industry struggling to attract women, says survey
- Etihad, HCT sign pact for education centre