MBS academics to offer free seminars in Dubai
Dubai, March 19, 2012
Five of Manchester Business School’s (MBS) top academics will present a total of six seminars, free of charge and open to the public, in the UAE and Qatar, this month.
Leadership, maximizing business value from IT Investment, the role of credit ratings agencies, creativity, game signals and the strategic role of the GCC and Mena regions are some of the subjects to be addressed by the members of the academic faculty from MBS.
MBS Middle East Centre, based in Dubai Knowledge Village, will organise and host the public seminars alongside the forthcoming Dubai workshops for the school’s part time MBA students in the region, where MBS Middle East Centre supports more than 1,200 MBA students.
The faculty members will also lead MBA student workshops.
Randa Bessiso, director – MBS Middle East, said: “Having the top faculty from Manchester Business School in Dubai helps create a fantastic face to face workshop experience in Dubai for our Middle East MBA students but we also wanted to extend this opportunity to others in the business community and share the quality of thinking, international experience and the teaching/presentation skills that these academics bring.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- Tamkeen to host “A9eel in School”
- Women in Bahrain private sector jobs up 73pc
- Bahrain students develop water producing car
- AUD extends scholarship deadline
- HBMeU signs deal with Spanish university
- Bahrain 'to become GCC's knowledge hub'
- Jail for employers hiring runaways in Bahrain
- Illegal teachers in Bahrain face deportation
- Bahrain student makes history
- ADU announces tuition fee freeze for 2013-14