MBS to hold information sessions
Dubai, March 13, 2012
Manchester Business School (MBS) Middle East Centre will hold two information sessions for its MBA programmes in Dubai and Abu Dhabi.
The sessions will be hosted by the CEO and chief global officer of Manchester Business School, Nigel Banister on March 17 in Abu Dhabi at the Hilton Abu Dhabi Hotel and on March 18 in Dubai at the Dubai Knowledge Village Conference Centre.
Sessions are free and open to the public with pre-registration required.
Manchester Business School (MBS) Middle East Centre, based in Dubai Knowledge Village, opened in 2006 and now supports more than 1,200 part time MBA students across the Middle East.
Randa Bessiso, director – MBS Middle East, said: “We are delighted that our global CEO is personally hosting these latest MBA information sessions in the UAE. They offer a great opportunity to find out more about the part time MBS Global MBA and the four learning pathways available which allow students to tailor their MBA and to meet our MBA counsellors.”
“MBA candidates should have a strong educational background and professional experience – we apply the same high entry standards worldwide and award the same world class Manchester MBA degree from the University of Manchester,” she added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- MBS to launch new MBA programme in Dubai
- EU equity buys Cambridge Education for $304m
- Etisalat hosts mobile learning conference
- Abu Dhabi Police partners with Harvard University
- Distraction at work big problem, says Mena study
- Saudi must boost private sector to meet jobs demand: IMF
- Oman college joins SAP dual study programme
- J4B jobs portal a boon for Bahrainis
- Qatar college hosts recruitment fair
- Canadian University of Dubai signs deal with CIMA