MBS to hold information sessions
Dubai, March 13, 2012
Manchester Business School (MBS) Middle East Centre will hold two information sessions for its MBA programmes in Dubai and Abu Dhabi.
The sessions will be hosted by the CEO and chief global officer of Manchester Business School, Nigel Banister on March 17 in Abu Dhabi at the Hilton Abu Dhabi Hotel and on March 18 in Dubai at the Dubai Knowledge Village Conference Centre.
Sessions are free and open to the public with pre-registration required.
Manchester Business School (MBS) Middle East Centre, based in Dubai Knowledge Village, opened in 2006 and now supports more than 1,200 part time MBA students across the Middle East.
Randa Bessiso, director – MBS Middle East, said: “We are delighted that our global CEO is personally hosting these latest MBA information sessions in the UAE. They offer a great opportunity to find out more about the part time MBS Global MBA and the four learning pathways available which allow students to tailor their MBA and to meet our MBA counsellors.”
“MBA candidates should have a strong educational background and professional experience – we apply the same high entry standards worldwide and award the same world class Manchester MBA degree from the University of Manchester,” she added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- Arab education summit concludes in Amman
- Oman Air to invest heavily in staff training
- Gulf states at forefront in education technology
- Tamkeen to support 22 firms at expo
- Corporate culture 'plays vital role'
- Bahrain to build new hangar for aviation students
- Wataniya sponsors graduation event
- 16 WCMC-Q students complete programme
- AUS, du ink $1.36m scholarship agreement
- Emal to pursue Emiratisation at Fujairah fair