Protiviti boosts Bahrain team
Manama, March 5, 2012
Protiviti, an independent global business consulting and internal audit firm, has appointed Mohammed Ali Hamad as joint managing director of Protiviti (Bahrain) as part of its 2012 plan to drive new business initiatives in the kingdom.
Hamad brings extensive experience from a background of 31 years in internal audit and technical advisory with some of the leading government and private organisations in Bahrain.
Prior to joining Protiviti, he held the position of assistant under-secretary and technical adviser with the National Audit Court in Bahrain.
His career also includes 23 years with Bahrain's Finance Ministry as director of audit and with Kuwait Finance House as head of the internal audit department.
Hamad joins Nicola Thompson, who has been the managing director of Protiviti Bahrain since February last year.-TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- CTB/McGraw-Hill opens office in Qatar
- Monster Gulf to hold online career fair
- Bayt.com plans two virtual job fairs
- Sheikh Mohammed opens new college
- Bahrain plans to boost employment for women
- Arab education summit concludes in Amman
- Oman Air to invest heavily in staff training
- Gulf states at forefront in education technology
- Tamkeen to support 22 firms at expo
- Corporate culture 'plays vital role'