Protiviti boosts Bahrain team
Manama, March 5, 2012
Protiviti, an independent global business consulting and internal audit firm, has appointed Mohammed Ali Hamad as joint managing director of Protiviti (Bahrain) as part of its 2012 plan to drive new business initiatives in the kingdom.
Hamad brings extensive experience from a background of 31 years in internal audit and technical advisory with some of the leading government and private organisations in Bahrain.
Prior to joining Protiviti, he held the position of assistant under-secretary and technical adviser with the National Audit Court in Bahrain.
His career also includes 23 years with Bahrain's Finance Ministry as director of audit and with Kuwait Finance House as head of the internal audit department.
Hamad joins Nicola Thompson, who has been the managing director of Protiviti Bahrain since February last year.-TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- EU equity buys Cambridge Education for $304m
- Etisalat hosts mobile learning conference
- Abu Dhabi Police partners with Harvard University
- Distraction at work big problem, says Mena study
- Saudi must boost private sector to meet jobs demand: IMF
- Oman college joins SAP dual study programme
- J4B jobs portal a boon for Bahrainis
- Qatar college hosts recruitment fair
- Canadian University of Dubai signs deal with CIMA
- Kipco honours Kuwaiti students