Protiviti boosts Bahrain team
Manama, March 5, 2012
Protiviti, an independent global business consulting and internal audit firm, has appointed Mohammed Ali Hamad as joint managing director of Protiviti (Bahrain) as part of its 2012 plan to drive new business initiatives in the kingdom.
Hamad brings extensive experience from a background of 31 years in internal audit and technical advisory with some of the leading government and private organisations in Bahrain.
Prior to joining Protiviti, he held the position of assistant under-secretary and technical adviser with the National Audit Court in Bahrain.
His career also includes 23 years with Bahrain's Finance Ministry as director of audit and with Kuwait Finance House as head of the internal audit department.
Hamad joins Nicola Thompson, who has been the managing director of Protiviti Bahrain since February last year.-TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- J4B marks first year with Tamkeen backing
- Saudi CEOs ‘highest paid in GCC’
- UAE ministry seals Microsoft deal
- Pact signed for UAE girls students' development
- Bahrain private school to resume classes
- BIBF signs deal with Palestinian institute
- Number of Omani working women soars
- Bayt.com launches Employer of Choice Awards
- Rota interview to screen youth conference applicants
- Experts discuss ways to build talented aviation workforce
- Top e-learning experts at Dubai summit
- Top education experts win GESS awards
- Bahrainis top GCC nationals seeking Saudi jobs
- Transguard launches graduate trainee programme
- Applications invited for Bahrain scholarship
- New technology training for educators
- Mubadala tie-up promotes healthy lifestyle
- GCC education sector short of 200,000 professionals
- Rosetta Stone buys language-learning firm
- Focus on special needs education
- NIIT signs deal with Com Group
- iPads replace textbooks in 75 Saudi schools
- 250 students tour aviation training facility in Abu Dhabi
- 40 Jordanian students showcase apps, games
- New Indian school opens in Dubai
- Sharp to showcase educational products at Gess2014
- Qatar science park offers training to tech entrepreneurs
- Bahrain Indian School opens new campus
- Labour reforms 'key to job creation'
- Petroleum services training centre opened in Dammam