FedEx heads list of 'top firms to work for in UAE'
Dubai, February 8, 2012
FedEx heads the list of ‘Top Companies to Work For in the UAE’ 2012, prepared by the Great Place to Work Institute.
The study, which is part of the world’s largest employee survey, is based on the level of credibility, respect, fairness, pride and camaraderie within an organization.
Others on the top ten list include: 2. Microsoft Gulf; 3. Marriott; 4. PepsiCo Asia Middle East and Africa; 5. THE One; 6. Omnicom Media Group Mena; 7. Merck UAE; 8. Bayt.com; 9. Dulsco LLC and 10. EMC2.
To pick the “Top Companies to Work', the Great Place to Work Institutes conducts an evaluation of each participating company. Two-thirds of the company’s score is based on the results of the Institute’s Trust Index survey, which is sent to the employees from each company.
The survey asks questions related to their attitudes about the management’s credibility, employee engagement and job satisfaction. The other third of the scoring is based on the company’s responses to the Institute’s Culture Audit, which includes detailed questions about pay and benefits programs and a series of open-ended questions about hiring, communication, and development.
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- MBS to launch new MBA programme in Dubai
- EU equity buys Cambridge Education for $304m
- Etisalat hosts mobile learning conference
- Abu Dhabi Police partners with Harvard University
- Distraction at work big problem, says Mena study
- Saudi must boost private sector to meet jobs demand: IMF
- Oman college joins SAP dual study programme
- J4B jobs portal a boon for Bahrainis
- Qatar college hosts recruitment fair
- Canadian University of Dubai signs deal with CIMA