Emirates Aviation College graduates 197
Dubai, January 31, 2012
Dubai-based Emirates Aviation College, a higher education in Aviation Studies, honoured 197 graduates, including 28 MBA post-graduates, at a recent graduation ceremony.
Thirteen UAE national graduates, who are also Emirates staff, received the higher national diploma in computing and software engineering.
Of the 28 graduates from the postgraduate MBA programmes, 17 of whom are Emirates staff, and all of whom are professionals working in the aviation, logistics, and IT fields.
“Our graduates reflect the diversity and achievement of the College’s global student body, coming from more than 16 nations such as the UAE, France, Germany, Russia, India and the Philippines,” said Dr Ahmad Al Ali, vice-chancellor, Emirates Aviation College.
“The variety of degree programmes in which the graduates studied, many while still working full-time, illustrates how the College meets the educational needs of the UAE.”
“With the future plans to relocate the Emirates Aviation College to a completely new, state-of-the-art campus in Academic City, the College is well-positioned to takes its place as a recognized international institute for Aviation Studies excellence,” he added.
During the next academic semester the College will introduce two additional programmes; an MSc in aviation safety and a higher national diploma in operations engineering. – TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- MBS to launch new MBA programme in Dubai
- EU equity buys Cambridge Education for $304m
- Etisalat hosts mobile learning conference
- Abu Dhabi Police partners with Harvard University
- Distraction at work big problem, says Mena study
- Saudi must boost private sector to meet jobs demand: IMF
- Oman college joins SAP dual study programme
- J4B jobs portal a boon for Bahrainis
- Qatar college hosts recruitment fair
- Canadian University of Dubai signs deal with CIMA