Emirates Aviation College graduates 197
Dubai, January 31, 2012
Dubai-based Emirates Aviation College, a higher education in Aviation Studies, honoured 197 graduates, including 28 MBA post-graduates, at a recent graduation ceremony.
Thirteen UAE national graduates, who are also Emirates staff, received the higher national diploma in computing and software engineering.
Of the 28 graduates from the postgraduate MBA programmes, 17 of whom are Emirates staff, and all of whom are professionals working in the aviation, logistics, and IT fields.
“Our graduates reflect the diversity and achievement of the College’s global student body, coming from more than 16 nations such as the UAE, France, Germany, Russia, India and the Philippines,” said Dr Ahmad Al Ali, vice-chancellor, Emirates Aviation College.
“The variety of degree programmes in which the graduates studied, many while still working full-time, illustrates how the College meets the educational needs of the UAE.”
“With the future plans to relocate the Emirates Aviation College to a completely new, state-of-the-art campus in Academic City, the College is well-positioned to takes its place as a recognized international institute for Aviation Studies excellence,” he added.
During the next academic semester the College will introduce two additional programmes; an MSc in aviation safety and a higher national diploma in operations engineering. – TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- Bayt.com plans two virtual job fairs
- Sheikh Mohammed opens new college
- Bahrain plans to boost employment for women
- Arab education summit concludes in Amman
- Oman Air to invest heavily in staff training
- Gulf states at forefront in education technology
- Tamkeen to support 22 firms at expo
- Corporate culture 'plays vital role'
- Bahrain to build new hangar for aviation students
- Wataniya sponsors graduation event