Top firms post 700 vacancies for jobs fair
Abu Dhabi, January 24, 2012
More than 700 job vacancies have already been posted by major regional and international organisations taking part in a major upcoming recruitment event in Abu Dhabi.
Presented by Abu Dhabi Tawteen Council and supported by the Emirates National Development Programme, Tawdheef will bring together hundreds of companies with immediately available positions for UAE Nationals when it opens at the Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre on January 31.
Vacancies posted by exhibitors on the Tawdheef website tawdheef.ae/jobs, include doctors and paramedics for National Health Insurance Company, business development manager, pr & marketing manager and fashion designer for First Select UAE and safety technician, physicist and armed support vehicle mechanic at Mubadala.
Informa Exhibitions, organisers of Tawdheef, are receiving updated vacancy information from exhibitors every day and it is expected the show, which runs until Thursday 2 February, will help to facilitate the recruitment of UAE nationals in more than 2,000 jobs.
Spanning almost every major industry, the recruitment fair will also feature interview training for potential candidates to hone their skills before meeting potential employers.
The interview room, organised by ershaad.ae, the online job portal for UAE nationals, will take candidates through a step by step interview process and highlight ways to make the ideal first impression and help secure sought after roles.
The first two days of Tawdheef is reserved for Emirati job seekers only, while the final day is open to all other nationalities. – TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- Qapco to fund 6 Qatar University projects
- CIMA unveils innovative syllabus for 2015
- 100 experts for Dubai HR summit
- J4B marks first year with Tamkeen backing
- Saudi CEOs ‘highest paid in GCC’
- UAE ministry seals Microsoft deal
- Pact signed for UAE girls students' development
- Bahrain private school to resume classes
- BIBF signs deal with Palestinian institute
- Number of Omani working women soars
- Bayt.com launches Employer of Choice Awards
- Rota interview to screen youth conference applicants
- Experts discuss ways to build talented aviation workforce
- Top e-learning experts at Dubai summit
- Top education experts win GESS awards
- Bahrainis top GCC nationals seeking Saudi jobs
- Transguard launches graduate trainee programme
- Applications invited for Bahrain scholarship
- New technology training for educators
- Mubadala tie-up promotes healthy lifestyle
- GCC education sector short of 200,000 professionals
- Rosetta Stone buys language-learning firm
- Focus on special needs education
- NIIT signs deal with Com Group
- iPads replace textbooks in 75 Saudi schools
- 250 students tour aviation training facility in Abu Dhabi
- 40 Jordanian students showcase apps, games
- New Indian school opens in Dubai
- Sharp to showcase educational products at Gess2014
- Qatar science park offers training to tech entrepreneurs