Top firms post 700 vacancies for jobs fair
Abu Dhabi, January 24, 2012
More than 700 job vacancies have already been posted by major regional and international organisations taking part in a major upcoming recruitment event in Abu Dhabi.
Presented by Abu Dhabi Tawteen Council and supported by the Emirates National Development Programme, Tawdheef will bring together hundreds of companies with immediately available positions for UAE Nationals when it opens at the Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre on January 31.
Vacancies posted by exhibitors on the Tawdheef website tawdheef.ae/jobs, include doctors and paramedics for National Health Insurance Company, business development manager, pr & marketing manager and fashion designer for First Select UAE and safety technician, physicist and armed support vehicle mechanic at Mubadala.
Informa Exhibitions, organisers of Tawdheef, are receiving updated vacancy information from exhibitors every day and it is expected the show, which runs until Thursday 2 February, will help to facilitate the recruitment of UAE nationals in more than 2,000 jobs.
Spanning almost every major industry, the recruitment fair will also feature interview training for potential candidates to hone their skills before meeting potential employers.
The interview room, organised by ershaad.ae, the online job portal for UAE nationals, will take candidates through a step by step interview process and highlight ways to make the ideal first impression and help secure sought after roles.
The first two days of Tawdheef is reserved for Emirati job seekers only, while the final day is open to all other nationalities. – TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- MBS to launch new MBA programme in Dubai
- EU equity buys Cambridge Education for $304m
- Etisalat hosts mobile learning conference
- Abu Dhabi Police partners with Harvard University
- Distraction at work big problem, says Mena study
- Saudi must boost private sector to meet jobs demand: IMF
- Oman college joins SAP dual study programme
- J4B jobs portal a boon for Bahrainis
- Qatar college hosts recruitment fair
- Canadian University of Dubai signs deal with CIMA