Tamkeen offers supply chain training
Manama, January 19, 2012
Tamkeen, Bahrain’s labour fund, is offering training for Bahrainis seeking careers in logistics, purchase, supply, transportation, material management, inventory control and customer services.
The jobseekers can register for Tamkeen's Supply Chain Management training programme, a statement said.
The four-year initiative, costing BD714,500 ($1.89 million), is part of Tamkeen's efforts to identify skills gaps and provide training for Bahrainis.
It is conducted by KPMG and Bahrain International Retail Development (BIRD) centre, which will present graduates with the Certificate in Purchasing and Supply (CIPS) or the KPMG-BIRD certification.
Registration is open until February 8 and the programme will be held from February 16 to May 17 for jobseekers, either school graduates or diploma holders. – TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- Arab education summit concludes in Amman
- Oman Air to invest heavily in staff training
- Gulf states at forefront in education technology
- Tamkeen to support 22 firms at expo
- Corporate culture 'plays vital role'
- Bahrain to build new hangar for aviation students
- Wataniya sponsors graduation event
- 16 WCMC-Q students complete programme
- AUS, du ink $1.36m scholarship agreement
- Emal to pursue Emiratisation at Fujairah fair