Tamkeen offers supply chain training
Manama, January 19, 2012
Tamkeen, Bahrain’s labour fund, is offering training for Bahrainis seeking careers in logistics, purchase, supply, transportation, material management, inventory control and customer services.
The jobseekers can register for Tamkeen's Supply Chain Management training programme, a statement said.
The four-year initiative, costing BD714,500 ($1.89 million), is part of Tamkeen's efforts to identify skills gaps and provide training for Bahrainis.
It is conducted by KPMG and Bahrain International Retail Development (BIRD) centre, which will present graduates with the Certificate in Purchasing and Supply (CIPS) or the KPMG-BIRD certification.
Registration is open until February 8 and the programme will be held from February 16 to May 17 for jobseekers, either school graduates or diploma holders. – TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- HBMeU, Fujairah College sign education pact
- Oil industry struggling to attract women, says survey
- Etihad, HCT sign pact for education centre
- Workplace diversity focus of forum
- Deloitte in Islamic finance deal
- NBAD partners with top business school
- MBS to launch new MBA programme in Dubai
- EU equity buys Cambridge Education for $304m
- Etisalat hosts mobile learning conference
- Abu Dhabi Police partners with Harvard University