Bahrain extends labour fee exemption
Manama, September 19, 2011
Bahrain companies will be exempted from paying fees to the Labour Market Regulatory Authority (LMRA) until the end of this year, the Cabinet said.
The Cabinet yesterday (September 18) decided to extend the grace period till December. Payments of LRMA fees were frozen last April. – TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- CTB/McGraw-Hill opens office in Qatar
- Monster Gulf to hold online career fair
- Bayt.com plans two virtual job fairs
- Sheikh Mohammed opens new college
- Bahrain plans to boost employment for women
- Arab education summit concludes in Amman
- Oman Air to invest heavily in staff training
- Gulf states at forefront in education technology
- Tamkeen to support 22 firms at expo
- Corporate culture 'plays vital role'