Seha hires 131 UAE nationals
Abu Dhabi, September 8, 2011
Seha, the Abu Dhabi Health Services Company, recently recruited 131 UAE nationals in its health facilities, aiming to employ and train UAE nationals in their home country.
A total of 75 Emiratis are taking part in an internship programme, while another 56 Emiratis who have already completed their internships will enter accredited residency programs for specialist training.
“Seha is building a sustainable, healthcare system where UAE nationals assume a larger role in healthcare delivery and are supported in professional development along the way so they can contribute to healthcare needs in the country,” said Madiha Al Marzouqi, head of recruitment and manpower planning section, Human Resources Department, at Seha.
“Seha’s internship programme helps incubate UAE nationals to the point they become able additions to the healthcare workforce in various specializations.”
“Seha is dedicated to becoming an employer of choice for UAE nationals, and increasing the number of Emiratis in the healthcare sector,” Al Marzouqi added.
Post residency, candidates can either start practicing general medicine or apply for a four year higher education program to specialize in a specific branch of medicine.
Seha also offers scholarships to undergraduate and graduate UAE national medical students to deepen the pool of skilled candidates in healthcare. – TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- Bahrain university campus project on track
- Tamkeen to host “A9eel in School”
- Women in Bahrain private sector jobs up 73pc
- Bahrain students develop water producing car
- AUD extends scholarship deadline
- HBMeU signs deal with Spanish university
- Bahrain 'to become GCC's knowledge hub'
- Jail for employers hiring runaways in Bahrain
- Illegal teachers in Bahrain face deportation
- Bahrain student makes history