Emirates Academy wins accreditation
UAE, August 21, 2011
The Emirates Academy of Hospitality Management (EAHM) has been accredited in Australia and the UK.
The International Centre of Excellence in Tourism and Hospitality Education (The-Ice), an Australian-based accreditation body, has reviewed the curriculum, staffing and facilities and decided that EAHM has met their international benchmarks, a statement said.
All The-Ice accredited institutions are highly regarded for their hospitality and tourism courses and EAHM has now joined the ranks of these institutions which include public and private universities from more than 10 different countries, it said.
Earlier this year, EAHM was also accredited by the Institute of Hospitality (IOH) which is a UK-based accreditation body that promotes the highest professional standards of management and education in the international hospitality, leisure and tourism industries.
Ron Hilvert, managing director of EAHM, said: "Accreditations and quality assurances have become an integral part of our institutional review process. We have been benchmarked against top hospitality schools by independent bodies in the UK and Australia and these accreditations are a further endorsement of the exceptional work done by our faculty, our students and our colleagues." – TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- CTB/McGraw-Hill opens office in Qatar
- Monster Gulf to hold online career fair
- Bayt.com plans two virtual job fairs
- Sheikh Mohammed opens new college
- Bahrain plans to boost employment for women
- Arab education summit concludes in Amman
- Oman Air to invest heavily in staff training
- Gulf states at forefront in education technology
- Tamkeen to support 22 firms at expo
- Corporate culture 'plays vital role'