Epson launches new projector
Dubai, August 8, 2011
Epson, a global market leader in projectors, has launched the ELPCB01 Control and Connection Box, which has been developed in view of the demand for easy-to-use teaching equipment.
This wall-mounted box puts Epson projector controls within easy reach at the front of the classroom, while keeping cables tidy, said a statement.
Using the ELPCB01, teachers can switch between signal sources such as laptops or DVD players at the touch of a button, thus saving time, the company said.
It also boosts the USB signal so that USB cables can be extended by up to 10 m, giving more freedom of placement. The ELPCB01 also works with all Epson education projectors as well as the Epson ELP-DC06 USB visualiser.
"Epson is very pleased to introduce a new projector that has been developed with the classroom setting in mind. The ELPCB01 enhances the learning experience and empowers teachers to develop more innovative and creative classroom presentations without being burdened by technicalities,” said Khalil El-Dalu, general manager, Epson Middle East.
Schools can create a total audio-visual solution by connecting the two optional Epson 15W active speakers, which have an internal amplifier to ensure powerful sound, the company said. –TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- MBS to launch new MBA programme in Dubai
- EU equity buys Cambridge Education for $304m
- Etisalat hosts mobile learning conference
- Abu Dhabi Police partners with Harvard University
- Distraction at work big problem, says Mena study
- Saudi must boost private sector to meet jobs demand: IMF
- Oman college joins SAP dual study programme
- J4B jobs portal a boon for Bahrainis
- Qatar college hosts recruitment fair
- Canadian University of Dubai signs deal with CIMA