Firm promotes Tamkeen's ICT solutions
Manama, July 3, 2011
Bahrain information technology company Microcenter is holding a seminar to promote Tamkeen's information communication technology (ICT) finance solutions for small and medium enterprises on Monday.
The event, at the Ramee International Hotel, Juffair, is being held in collaboration with Tamkeen partner Wipro, said Microcenter marketing manager Shaikh Aijaz.
'Experts at the event will speak about ways to achieve greater competitiveness and operational efficiency by adopting the latest ICT solutions and taking advantage of the Tamkeen scheme,' he said.
Aijaz said the company had the stability and the resources to meet the business demands of rapidly changing world.
'We have invited all our key and potential clients to present them with case studies of organisations that have accelerated their growth curve by adopting the ICT solutions offered by Bahrain companies.-TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- Qatar to set up $99bn health, education fund
- Tamkeen hosts major graduation ceremony
- CTB/McGraw-Hill opens office in Qatar
- Monster Gulf to hold online career fair
- Bayt.com plans two virtual job fairs
- Sheikh Mohammed opens new college
- Bahrain plans to boost employment for women
- Arab education summit concludes in Amman
- Oman Air to invest heavily in staff training
- Gulf states at forefront in education technology