Top recruitment firm opens regional HQ in Bahrain
Manama, June 24, 2011
Propel Consult, a specialist recruitment firm, has opened their new regional headquarters in the Seef area of Bahrain.
'We have taken out a long-term lease on these premises because we are committed to Bahrain,' said director Barry Prost.
'This is a reflection of the fact that we see Bahrain as a great place to do business across the region,' he added.
The company specialises in recruitment in the fields of construction, engineering, banking and finance and are oil and gas industry specialists.-TradeArabia New Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- MBS to launch new MBA programme in Dubai
- EU equity buys Cambridge Education for $304m
- Etisalat hosts mobile learning conference
- Abu Dhabi Police partners with Harvard University
- Distraction at work big problem, says Mena study
- Saudi must boost private sector to meet jobs demand: IMF
- Oman college joins SAP dual study programme
- J4B jobs portal a boon for Bahrainis
- Qatar college hosts recruitment fair
- Canadian University of Dubai signs deal with CIMA