Bayt.com launches employer-jobseeker chat
Dubai, May 23, 2011
Bayt.com, the leading job site in Mena, has launched an online chat solution creates a platform exclusively for employers and job seekers to connect instantly and in real time.
LiveHire is set to revolutionize the way in which employers identify and communicate with jobseekers, and will consequently make recruitment throughout the region a faster and more effective process, a statement said.
The powerful new feature addresses the time and cost barrier involved during the hiring process by enabling instant communication and consequently a faster and better recruitment match, it added.
“Today employers are looking for immediate hiring solutions, and LiveHire is another ground breaking innovation in Bayt.com’s recruitment arsenal that addresses the demands of the current employment market while setting precedent within the industry,” said Omar Tahboub, Bayt.com VP of Product.
“As a leader in the recruitment domain we strive to introduce state-of-the-art services to make the process of matching employers and jobseekers faster, easier and more efficient.”
“With LiveHire, we have created a unique employer-jobseeker space that will eliminate the time, cost and resources spent during screening and interviewing, and in turn generate more informed hiring decisions. Jobseekers will now have even closer contact with hiring employers and can be accessed instantly through the new smart channel,” he added.
The feature, available to any employer with an active Bayt.com search package for no additional cost, initiates an instantaneous chat dialogue with jobseekers registered on the Bayt.com system, automatically eliminating the time and cost recruiters endure when screening and interviewing candidates by telephone and email.
The service allows employers to first identify which candidates are interested in their company and then immediately shortlist them when accessing their CVs. Recruiters can then invite the candidate to chat on a live, real-time basis.
“Real-time and low cost screening solutions are no longer a luxury for today's recruiters, they are now necessary tools that enable employers to fill available positions quickly with the best possible candidate,” Tahboub continued.
“We are not strangers to introducing technological innovations in the recruitment domain; in fact LiveHire is an addition to a series of pioneering technological innovations that Bayt.com has introduced to the region providing employers with more choice and reach in finding top candidates.”
“LiveHire, along with our other platforms, such as Bayt.com Communities and Bayt.com Salary Calculator tool, have the potential to inform, transform and accelerate the recruitment process throughout the entire region,” concluded Tahboub. – TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- Saudi CEOs ‘highest paid in GCC’
- UAE ministry seals Microsoft deal
- Pact signed for UAE girls students' development
- Bahrain private school to resume classes
- BIBF signs deal with Palestinian institute
- Number of Omani working women soars
- Bayt.com launches Employer of Choice Awards
- Rota interview to screen youth conference applicants
- Experts discuss ways to build talented aviation workforce
- Top e-learning experts at Dubai summit
- Top education experts win GESS awards
- Bahrainis top GCC nationals seeking Saudi jobs
- Transguard launches graduate trainee programme
- Applications invited for Bahrain scholarship
- New technology training for educators
- Mubadala tie-up promotes healthy lifestyle
- GCC education sector short of 200,000 professionals
- Rosetta Stone buys language-learning firm
- Focus on special needs education
- NIIT signs deal with Com Group
- iPads replace textbooks in 75 Saudi schools
- 250 students tour aviation training facility in Abu Dhabi
- 40 Jordanian students showcase apps, games
- New Indian school opens in Dubai
- Sharp to showcase educational products at Gess2014
- Qatar science park offers training to tech entrepreneurs
- Bahrain Indian School opens new campus
- Labour reforms 'key to job creation'
- Petroleum services training centre opened in Dammam
- Silatech, Spark to partner on youth work